International Luxury Goods Company
・The L&D manager role is not with one brand, but within the HR
shared service division.
・The focus is on corporate training (planning and exclusion).
・This role will work closely with the HQ T&D team so a fluent English and Japanese speaker is necessary.
・This position will manage and lead the Career Committee, where the leaders from all brands will be discussing the staff that they will grow and develop, and create succession plans for.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
• Over 10 years’ general experience in business, including over 5 years of relevant HR discipline
• Facilitation or public speaking experience in large groups
• Project Management experience dealing with multiple division/stake holders
• Experience with global headquarters a plus
• Experience in HR tasks in retail and/or a brand business preferred
RGF HR Agent Japan provides bilingual professionals to multinational corporations. We are functional recruiters focusing on Finance & Accounting, Banking, Legal, HR & GA, Logistics, Telecoms, Sales & Marketing, and Technology.