Sales Director / Country Manager
- We are looking for an A+ Leader that have a Minimum of 5 years of relevant Leadership experience
- Must have Enterprise Solution Selling Experience. Security subject matter expertise will be a big plus
- Possess Strong Multi-tasking ability, Independent & Positive attitude
- Able to demonstrate Strong Time Management, Tasks and Customer Management skills
- Must have an understanding of how to work in a matrix team and achieve results with others. Be a Team Player
- Confident and history of engaging CXO level contacts
- Strong Presentation Skills. Be able to prepare presentations that fit the audience. Be able to speak in front of groups
- Must be able to travel on a regular basis for regional meetings and company events
- Creates a common vision for their territory
- Maintains positive, results-driven team environment
- Knows when to supervise and coach others and when to leave them on their own
-Takes ownership of corporate policies / sales management communications
-Creates an inclusive work environment that promotes commitment, creativity and optimal productivity for all direct and matrix team members
- Lead by Example and Promote Culture & Value System
- Leads campaign to build trusted relationships with customers/partners
- Proactively resolves customer/partner problems
- Able to show a history of multi product selling which essentially is bringing a solution together for a customer.
- Able to demonstrate benefits selling scenarios instead of feature selling approach.
Territory Planning/ Coverage:
- Able to demonstrate ability to balance account management with business development into net new customers. Know how to grow a territory
- Creates and executes against a business plan that defines account, territory, and potential revenue
- Ensures appropriate resources are mapped to potential revenue
- Ensures reps have developed appropriate Account Plans
Operational Command of the Business:
- Inspects and tracks key productivity metrics (e.g. revenue attainment, stack rank, forecast accuracy, current pipeline, etc)
- Effectively tracks and addresses operational issues (commission/payroll, order administration, collection, etc)
- Escalates issues and challenges appropriately, with clear and concise communication
- Sets and communicates appropriate goals
- Sets appropriate standards for processes
- Applies and inspects against structured processes during account reviews
- Reviews proposals with sales reps and partners before they are presented to customers
- Gives specific and constructive feedback as soon as possible after an event
- Ensures Reps are effectively leveraging programs / tools / events (e.g. executive coverage, DNA, POCs, HQ visits, etc)
- Ensures that sales reps/partners are engaging appropriate resources throughout the sales cycle
Business Forecasting/ Managing the Business:
- Conducts regularly scheduled business reviews with sales teams to obtain latest forecast
- Maintains and communicates accurate forecast to Sales management
- Effectively qualifies risks in forecast
- Develops appropriate contingency plans to ensure forecast is met
Partners & Alliances:
- Assesses coverage model and builds partner plan to cover accounts
- Able to develop good working & influential relationships with Channels (Distributors, Resellers, Consulting SIs, MSSPs, ISVs, etc)
- Ensures appropriate partner resources are mapped to the partners
We provide specialized proactive recruitment support to
multinational clients who are setting up new operations or are
expanding existing business and seeking further growth in the
As the first Japanese recruitment company to set up operations in the
UK in 1975, understanding foreign cultures is second nature to us.
With our extensive global network and historically leading position as
recruitment consultancy to Japanese corporations, we have access to
an unrivaled pool of bilingual Japanese and foreign professionals.
Our professional consultants are experts in a range of Industries and
functions and all have extensive multicultural experience.
Based on JAC’s unique history, culture and market strength, JAC
International was founded to provide dedicated support to our
multinational corporate clients in Japan.
JAC International Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JAC Recruitment. Co., Ltd.