- Marketing Manager - 606154
- 東京都 23区
As a Marketing Manager, you will in charge of planning/executing the company's marketing activity for the Flavor business in Japan.
- Bring a significant added-value to the market driven business objectives and strategies and drives the marketing/CI initiatives related to the development of a segment/product/technology/brand through the understanding of consumer and market dynamics.
Focusing the plans and resources on the 3 key pillars
Provides marketing support to build winning propositions, Leads and manages the solicited projects and develop proactively marketing concept / promotion plan based on company's technology with excellence, working closely with technical teams to ensure relevant, business oriented product developments in order to increase the brief level and the win rate.
Consumer & Market insights: Fully leverages the global & local market insights tools, sensory and consumer insights, to analyze the landscape and identify new business opportunities and translate them into a differentiating flavor offering and solution. Dedicate the adequate level of support to key categories.
3- Core Brands:
Innovation - Maximizes the Innovation pipeline impact on the business by promoting key initiatives. Informing the company's global teams what are the company requirements for the specific category of Japan. Link with global stakeholders to ensure full market realization.
Promotes internally and externally the company's core Brands and Killer Compounds in order to drive differentiation vs. competition.
- Marketing experience in a B to B environment such as flavors, beverage industry or ingredients companies.
- Sound understanding of Flavour and Firmenich product range
- Analytical skills to analyze market & product trends in association with flavour profile in Japan
- Project management skills to monitor business vitality, to set project priorities and to effectively coordinate across stakeholders.
- Capable to work out the marketing promotion plan and implement with key stakeholders.
- Good command of English (business level)
European company that does fragrance and flavor business.