global MNC, data security
The successful candidate should have knowledge or the aptitude to learn about the Data Security Products: Atalla NSP (Network Security Product), Atalla ESKM (Enterprise Secure Key Manager), Voltage SecureMail and Voltage SecuerData.
Support responsibilities includes:
• Provide Level 0/1/2 for the above SW/HW devices to customers, internal field personnel and partners
• Supports and understands Triple DES, Public / Private (RSA) key encryption, issuing of certificates
• Locates proper documents and disseminates solutions, procedures and sales material to customers, field personnel and sales people
• Gathers information regarding the issue/problem, opens SFDC cases, recommends solutions and/or escalates to the BU’s Technical Solutions teams accordingly.
• Customer crisis management and resolution of actual or potential outages and performance issues
Education and Experience Required
Knowledge and Skills Required
We provide specialized proactive recruitment support to
multinational clients who are setting up new operations or are
expanding existing business and seeking further growth in the
As the first Japanese recruitment company to set up operations in the
UK in 1975, understanding foreign cultures is second nature to us.
With our extensive global network and historically leading position as
recruitment consultancy to Japanese corporations, we have access to
an unrivaled pool of bilingual Japanese and foreign professionals.
Our professional consultants are experts in a range of Industries and
functions and all have extensive multicultural experience.
Based on JAC’s unique history, culture and market strength, JAC
International was founded to provide dedicated support to our
multinational corporate clients in Japan.
JAC International Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JAC Recruitment. Co., Ltd.