International Flavored European Firm
- Order Entry
As a key user, you will manage all the domestic processes of inputs and shipment of orders. You will do the order analysis and suggest improvement in order to guarantee an effective service together with filing purchase orders and related documents.
- Product Return Management
Take note of product return requests and set up and manage the credit note requests received. You will communicate with the warehouse and quality assurance departments or marketing department for the returning of goods and reorganize the shipment if needed
- Phone Assistance:
Receive needs and demands of the customers and cope with these reuqests in order to satisfy them in a timely fashion. Answer questions regarding inventory, price, product information and shipping information.
- Customer Management
Manage potential complaints raised by customers about delivery issues and manage the customer database accordingly.
- Sales Support
Daily contact and support to the sales team for all logistics and related matters. You will update the sales team about logistics and order processing procedures and send daily shipping information to customers together with ensuring the accuracy of monthly detailed invoice.
Issue monthly report about volume ordered, shipped, returned etc.
You will possess the following:
- Experience in data management (accurate data entry and data analysis)
- Significant experience in order enetry using preferably DYNAMICS or other ERP systems
- Proficient in EXCEL (along with other Microsoft Office)
- Strong Accuracy with data
- Ability to work under pressure to a tight timeline
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal ability to interact with field sales force and customers
- Flexibility and capacity to cope with multiple & diverse tasks
- Proficient in English (as the ERP system is in English and you will have counterparts at HQ)
- French Language would be a plus but not a requirement
We provide specialized proactive recruitment support to
multinational clients who are setting up new operations or are
expanding existing business and seeking further growth in the
As the first Japanese recruitment company to set up operations in the
UK in 1975, understanding foreign cultures is second nature to us.
With our extensive global network and historically leading position as
recruitment consultancy to Japanese corporations, we have access to
an unrivaled pool of bilingual Japanese and foreign professionals.
Our professional consultants are experts in a range of Industries and
functions and all have extensive multicultural experience.
Based on JAC’s unique history, culture and market strength, JAC
International was founded to provide dedicated support to our
multinational corporate clients in Japan.
JAC International Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JAC Recruitment. Co., Ltd.