Application Support/Business Analyst
Our client, a leading financial services firm is seeking a bright, self-motivated, system change coordinator, change analyst, front to back coordinator with a strong financial application knowledge and solid background in software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology experience.
* Support all aspects of finance applications used in Japan.
* Provide service to business partners with data analysis and reporting areas.
* Coordinate change management and change analysis between front and back.
Work with end users to understand & resolve issues and drive solutions for requirements.
* Carryout requirement analysis and translate requirements into functional specifications for IT team to implement solutions.
* Coordinate with IT with test scenario preparation, testing and verification process.
* Coordinate with Users, IT and various other application contacts for data analysis and designing business requirements.
* Participate in various projects for both regional and global projects to support business demands.
* Competitive salary
* Convenient work location
* Good work-life balance
* 3-5 years of prior experience working in financial services industry, particularly in implement or supporting financial accounting & reporting systems.
* 2-3 years of experience with requirement & change management with documenting skills.
* 2-3 years of experience with supporting financial systems in a financial service industry.
* 2-3 years of experience working with onsite-offshore model.
* Coordination in multiple user themes with spec definition of small/medium sized enhancements. * Prior experience with planning, execution & implementation solutions at financial organization
* Good communication skills in both Japanese and English language.
* Basic technical skills to carry out data analysis & reporting using any standard database tools.
Our client is a leading financial holding company with a good reputation both in Japan and world-wide.