We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to prospects with more than 3,000 employees. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell enterprise software solutions to senior-level executives of Global 1000 corporations.
Responsibilities include securing new business leads through a variety of channels, conducting virtual and live presentations around our solutions and capabilities, building consensus, and negotiating and closing long-term agreements with enterprise accounts.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and territory plan for your assigned territory
- Prospect target customers and qualify opportunities
- Propose solutions that align to prospects’ and/or clients’ needs, goals and objectives
- Work with partners when necessary by teaming with resellers or bringing partner solutions to the opportunity as required
- Continue to expand relationships and penetration within existing clients within your portfolio
- Be capable of delivering targeted and differentiating product demonstrations yourself when necessary
- Work closely with Field Marketing to establish the Cornerstone brand and presence in your market and to delivery targeted marketing interventions to clients and prospects
- Assist with localization of marketing messaging and positioning in your local market
- Manage sales process for individual opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Proactively and accurately manage opportunity/pipeline data in CRM application (currently Salesforce.com)
- Forecast accurately
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- Consistently meet/exceed established quotas
- Establish trusted partnership with new and existing clients and collaborate with other functions to ensure that clients are successful and reference-able
- Partner with the Service Delivery teams to ensure a smooth and successful handoff of new wins into the subsequent phases of the Client Lifecycle (e.g., implementation, adoption and optimization)
Empowering Your People
Recruit, Train, manage, and Connect People across your organization.
Cornerstone OnDemand. (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies-from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox-and thousands of smaller ones to help them . engage their workforces and empower their people Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better - which ultimately translates into greater business results.