Are you an IT Security Manager at a Global company or would you like to? Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer, this role at a global insurance company is a great opportunity to showcase your understanding of security as related to IT infrastructure and to drive change programs!
Along with Chief Information Security Officer（CISO）need to be in charge and manage IT security related activities. Some of the important roles are as follows
- Take part in planning and execution of periodical security vulnerability assessment and penetration (Invasion) testing
- Formulation and evaluation of [System risk management]
- Draft and Execute System Security related measures
- Information security related Planning and Driving
- Documentation related to Information security rules and standards
- Design, development and documentation related to Information security process and also improvement for existing ones
- Education and training to employees regarding Information security
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of system logs and access logs
- Auditing and Inspection related to Information security
- Drive global standardization related to IT security
- Reporting IT security related matters to employees and also towards group companies
- Incident handling for IT security related issues
- Monitoring outsourcing contractors
- Other activities related to IT security
- Business, Technical expertise and Experience
l Knowledge and experience in Personal information protection, Information asset management and System risk management
l Experience in IT security standardization drive
l Team management and Project management experience
l Network / Infrastructure knowledge and experience.
l Knowledge about systemized frameworks like Internal Control, ISO27001 etc.
l Overall knowledge regarding Information system development / Maintenance and Security
l Experience in Information security package implementation/Maintenance, Log monitoring, ID management (As an employee or vendor)
l Desirable if have experience in Network/System Audit/BCP (Business Continuity Planning) related to Information security.
l Added advantage if having experience in financial organizations especially in insurance company of Japan. (Not mandatory)
- Education and Qualification
Bachelor degree, Specialized professional education in security related field or having similar Qualification/Experience
Having certifications like CISA, CISM, CISSP will be added advantage. (Not mandatory)
l Can able to work in Japanese language (Native level proficiency)
l Can able to read/write, communicate, take part in meetings and email in English (Intermediate business level)
- Ability to act
l Proactively initiate for improvement
l Can do appropriate communication with stakeholders and act with co-operation
l Solve the business related problems adequately
l In the time of need, display the leadership by utilizing skill and knowledge.
l Act with responsibility
l Be a team player and also can able to accomplish the duties with own effort
l Have high ethical perspective
l Have analytical thinking
l Have high aspirations and challenging mind
l Can do effective voice/document communication with all types of stakeholders
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Vision Consulting Services K.K. primarily supports multinational IT firms with Japan offices. Our range of HR services include Executive Search, Permanent Placement & Temporary Staffing services.
We specialize in recruiting mid-career to senior bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in Information Technology. Our clients include Software Vendors, IT Consulting and System Integrators, Hardware & Telecommunications, and Web Services companies We are a licensed recruitment agency for both Permanent and Temporary Staffing services, much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele.
We are Hiring at Vision Consulting Services K.K. in Tokyo!
For more information please visit: www.visionconsulting.jp
Company name: Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Founder: Curtis Mackenzie
Business: Staffing & Human Resource Solutions
Employees: 15-20 (Including Main Office and “Haken” Onsite staff)
Address: Minami Azabu, TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0047
Licences: Recruitment License #13-ユ-302146
Temporary Staffing License # 特13-307468
Capitalization: 35,000,000 JPY