Work for a global investment bank!
FX Trading Systems Production Support Engineer
The prime responsibility of an FX Production Services team member is to manage the 1st and 2nd line support to the internal users of the platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical and business knowledge of the FX Options space including the tasks, and requirements, of running within a fast paced trading environment.
This role sits within the FX Production Services team who is responsible for supporting and maintaining the technology platforms underpinning the firm’s Foreign Exchange offering.
This is a hands-on role facing off, supporting the desk traders, middle office and various downstream users.
● Support of all FX production applications - this includes appropriate escalation and ownership to completion of all reported issues and requests.
● This role involves extensive face-to-face, telephone and email interaction with the business (Traders and Salespeople) and business support staff, i.e. Business Management, Middle Office, Back Office and Compliance etc.
● Interaction with various application development teams to ensure proper delivery of new applications, upgrades / releases and to maintain a high-level of on-going support for all production applications
● Interaction with various core infrastructure technology groups to ensure management and maintenance of application dependent core infrastructure
● Ability to apply problem solving skills prior to escalation to another team
● Maintain team knowledge base of known issues, steps required to address particular issues / tasks, documentation of new processes and general updates to keep content current
● Logging of tickets for each and every reported issue to build up a knowledge base, identification of issue trends and for generation of metrics for management reporting
● Understanding and adherence to established processes such as Release to Production, Incident Management, etc.
● Experience of investment banking, especially FX, Rates and Credit
● Worked in a support environment
● Minimum 3 years’ experience in trade floor Production Support.
● Good understanding of investment banking, especially FX, Rates and Credit
● Experience of investment banking, especially FX systems Front Office FX or FX Options Trading systems
● Working knowledge in Perl, ksh/csh/bourne shell programming a plus
● Able to navigate in UNIX and Windows proficiently, reading and understanding the UNIX file system.
● A good understanding ITIL practices.
● Able to troubleshoot problems in multiple environments.
● Strong technical and analytical skills. (Linux. SQL, etc)
● Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, and work towards tight deadlines.
● Able to handle a fast paced trading environment.
● Sense of urgency when handling production issues impacting the desk/firm’s ability to do business
● Experience of monitoring software and maintaining and improving rulebases.
【 TWCの提供するサービス 】