•Internal business consultant to Field and Insides Sales team
- Incumbent uses of advanced systems skills and through understanding of sales tools to interface with Field Sales Reps and Managers to coordinate accurate data for forecast reporting.
- Interfaces primarily with field-based Sales managers and above to develop reporting in response to business needs.
- Collects, analyzes and interprets a wide variety of sales data in preparation for Business and sales review meetings.
•Manage deal structuring and pricing review process
- Work with manager Deal Review process, to review sales request, obtain necessary internal approvals, and provide necessary advice to sales for deal development and actual booking process.
•Ensuring compliance to order processes and rules of engagement policy
- Document policy and processes changes, and share with sales team as the base of on-going sales support.
•Subject matter expert in SFDC and sales quoting tool
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Review complex reconciliations
•Field involvement in reporting or forecasting needs
•Ad hoc reporting for Sales Operations management
•Communicate and support both Sales, and fellow Sales Operations Team members (Sales Coordinators / Order Processing)
•Problem solves/ trouble shoots system issues
•Minimum 4 to 5+ years of relevant experience in Sales Operations function (in IT Industry preferred)
•English (business level) and Japanese (native level) communication skills
•Financial and analytical experience
•Systems experience: SFDC, SAP, Excel
•Advanced Excel( Pivots / V-look ups / Macros)
•Ability to work in a team environment.
Adept Group is an APAC Regional Firm that was formed by an experienced team to deliver a superior service based on people, vision, and progress. We have a passion and track record for working with companies with cutting edge products and solutions.
We have developed expertise based on our core mission - Help people achieve their goals within outstanding organizations and help outstanding organizations obtain the people they need to remain outstanding.
We aim to be the one recruiting firm that people turn to when they want results. Combining the core values of integrity, immediate action and objectivity. We have developed the confidence in the market to act selflessly. Our ultimate goals are achieved when our clients and candidates achieve their goal.