Hiring an additional member to join a large and growing 外資系 IT Services company. You will be working with experienced recruiters. We are looking for a strong recruiter with good communication and management skill.
Overview of role and responsibilities
• Sourcing active and passive candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, job boards, and employee referrals & external agencies.
• Working with hiring managers to effectively profile specific criteria and skill sets for each role, generate ideas around sourcing strategies, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process
• When possible, providing pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active on-going candidate campaigns. (development of talent pools for recurring/high volume roles)
• Provide up to date data to demonstrate successful lead generation of candidates, shortlist to interview ratio and agency performance throughout the different stages of candidate sourcing.
• Maintaining relationships and communication for both managers and candidates through the entire interview process
• Providing consultative suggestions based on previous experience to assist in talent evaluation and offer negotiation
• Managing external agency partners and assist in the development of a Preferred Supplier Panel for key external partners.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
Nexus Corporation is a boutique Contingency Search firm which recruits experienced professionals for permanent as well as contract jobs for corporations in Japan. Focusing on distinct vertical markets, Nexus has been designed to assist clients and candidates in disciplines such as Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, etc.