* Provide product expertise to customers and partners in regards to cables, connectors and other cable accessories
* Work with overseas technical experts to assist Japan office customer service team with technical enquiries and cable solution recommendations
* Assist customer service with general inquiries
* Provide JIS information to overseas technical staff for understanding and solution development
* Conduct basic instruction regarding cables, connectors and other cable accessories to staff and partners in Japan (workshop environment)
* Basic analysis of technical drawings (CAD) and product data sheets from customer and suppliers
* Native-level Japanese speaker
* Good English skills (regular communication with overseas staff, and extensive training will happen overseas)
* Basic knowledge of electrical systems, and electrical cable
* Basic knowledge of RoHS, REACH and other environmental standards (preferred)
* Basic knowledge of PSE and JIS industrial/safety standards, specifically cable (preferred)
* Basic knowledge of foreign electrical industrial/safety standards such as UL, VDE, CE, DNV, TUV etc (training also provided)
* Ability to read an electrical diagram/chart
* Experienced with handling cables and connectors for electrical systems
* Any experience with FA or production equipment a plus
* Organized and meticulous
The expected salary will be 5-8M JPY.
About Talent2 Tokyo
Talent2 Tokyo is part of the Allegis Group, Inc. specializing in high touch and difficult to complete mission critical executive recruitment searches in Japan. Our processes and techniques are derived from many years of local recruitment experience with mid-to-senior management and C-level roles. Effective recruitment in Japan requires local market know-how and the ability to execute efficiently – and this is what we do best.
Talent2 Tokyo was founded on the firm conviction that our people and the job they do is the sole source of our success. Other companies might say their employees are #1 but we live it and have built this concept into our organization from the ground up. We are proud of our track record of attracting and retaining experienced, successful and ethically minded recruitment consultants. By ensuring that our employees are proud of Talent2, we also ensure that our consultants approach their work sincerity and dedication that leads to positive outcomes for their candidates and clients.
The practice areas that we specialize in are: