International IT Services Company
Our client is a multi-national European IT service and consulting corporation. Their services include Business Management consulting, software development and business process outsourcing for many technologies including cloud services, Big Data & Analytics, application Development, SCM and testing services.
We are looking for a Consultant who is capable of leading an Integration Team of at least 1-2 on-site and 4-6 off-shore resources, working within the context of a larger project with detailed integration needs for Gidewire
- Design, develop and unit test solutions using Guidewire Insurance Suite Product
- Lead a Guidewire Insurance Suite Integration development sub team that is part of a larger implementation team. Approx. team size 5 -10 staffs
- Provide technical integration leadership, guidance, coaching for the team to deliver
- Review design and code of team members and peers
- Manage scope, estimate work, build plan and schedule, track and deliver to plan
- Clearly communicate, work with onsite/offshore teams and client as required to deliver effectively.
- Work with other internal IT teams (including client, onshore and offshore) to complete project activities
Desired Candidate Profile:
- IT Consultant experience
- Good technical background in Core Java, XML, SQL
- Knowledge of one or more RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Sound knowledge of modern software architectures, design patterns, and development techniques
- Application of structured software development techniques including requirements analysis, functional decomposition, modeling, prototyping, functional design, estimating and testing
- Knowledge in at least one Software Configuration Management tool like SVN, CVS etc
- Working knowledge of one or more SDLC methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Strong Guidewire Integration skills
- Desired areas of technical expertise include GOSU, PCF, XML.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Guidewire InsuranceSuite
- Strong understanding of the Guidewire platform
If interested in applying or information for other opportunities at Vision please contact (Jesse) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Vision Consulting Services K.K. primarily supports multinational IT firms with Japan offices. Our range of HR services include Executive Search, Permanent Placement & Temporary Staffing services.
We specialize in recruiting mid-career to senior bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in Information Technology. Our clients include Software Vendors, IT Consulting and System Integrators, Hardware & Telecommunications, and Web Services companies We are a licensed recruitment agency for both Permanent and Temporary Staffing services, much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele.
We are Hiring at Vision Consulting Services K.K. in Tokyo!
For more information please visit: www.visionconsulting.jp
Company name: Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Founder: Curtis Mackenzie
Business: Staffing & Human Resource Solutions
Employees: 15-20 (Including Main Office and “Haken” Onsite staff)
Address: Minami Azabu, TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0047
Licences: Recruitment License #13-ユ-302146
Temporary Staffing License # 特13-307468
Capitalization: 35,000,000 JPY