The role of the Customer Service Technical is to provide Single Point of Contact for customers /user
placing a service request for technical support. He/She is responsible to provide an efficient helpdesk
service in ensuring company’s objective, goals, client’s expectations; requirements exceeded the
specified service level. He/She will be responsible to log incidents, service request, perform
troubleshooting, diagnose, analyze, debug and provide resolutions guided by the defined procedures
and time constrains.
1. Provide 1st line support to all users via any interaction tools available promptly from customer/user.
2. Responsible for assisting all customers/users with their questions about any of our supported
software and computing platforms to the best of his/her ability, in a professional and courteous manner.
3. Answer calls promptly. Log incidents/calls onto the Helpdesk systems, assess priority, diagnose,
troubleshoot and analyze and provide immediate solution within his/her capacity.
4. Assist in troubleshooting and solves incidents for user and escalates incident to necessary escalated
personnel as required.
5. Ensure track, monitor and follow-up incidents/cases logged and manage incidents/cases closed
within client’s Service Level.
6. Manage the activities of problem management database and maintain history records and related
7. Monitor Helpdesk activities and ensure performance and compliance within performance measurement
8. Provide appropriately scaled and timely data, reporting and analysis to support performance measurement.
Ensuring reporting mechanisms and report format defined and agreed with client.
9. Inform appropriate supervisors/managers with concerns relating to operational issues; suggesting
and implementing corrective action as necessary.
10. Coordinates Helpdesk work order assignments.
11. Provides scheduled and adhoc reporting from Helpdesk system to clients and management.
12. Participate in progress review and meeting as and when required.
13. Ensure thorough knowledge of company guidelines and procedures, assisting team members in
the department with related questions and information.
14.Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Selpeo recruitment established on Jan 2013 is a professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf our employers.