Verification test ECU CAE
Global Verification test engineer in Semiconductor or Automotive
Working as verification test enginner consultant by architecture designs, prototypes, etc. Collaborate with business in sales, marketing and product engineering to create and drive company growth.
* Drive pre-sales technical activities mainly for semiconductor or Automotive systems.
* Shortening the Sales Cycle
* Responsible for using their technical expertise in a certain field of knowledge to accelerate the system level deployment of products in to key applications
* Work with our field sales and business segment teams to advance sales opportunities
* Requirements gathering and analysis
* System configuration and software architectures
* Performance benchmarks and develop proof of concepts
* Competitive analysis
* Alliance partner and integrator training and support
* Give feedback to \product engineering teams and R&D
* 4 year degree in an engineering or science field or equivalent experience
* Desire to do what it takes to make the customer successful
* Strong technical skills
* Self motivated and proactive individual
* Excellent communication skills
* more than conversation level of both Japanese and English
* test engineer or verification engineer in Automotive or semiconductor experience
It is global instrument company seeking for candidates who have experience for "test engineer" or "valification engineer"
The employees used to working abroad.
They are working in Japan for this company.
It is really global environment