evangelist, manager, NW security
The candidate for this role would be wearing many hats, such as Evangelist, BD, public speaker, spokesperson in front of media, customer, market facing.
This role reports directly to the Sr. Director of APJ.
This team will consist of ~8 people initially by the end of 2015, with further growth planned for 2016.
• Establish relationships with Sales leadership in the region and assist with driving new business in the region
• In concert with Strategic Alliances team, evaluate and execute on strategic partnerships in the region
• Coach, guide, mentor, develop, and lead a team of security experts to quality rich high performance
• Help our teams become smarter, faster, and better at what we do… while maintaining a laser focus on quality
• Be honest, transparent, and genuine with our customers
• Work hard, but smart; balance your work and life
• Experience with Managed Security Services business models
• Experience with 24/7/365 follow－the－sun service delivery operations
• Security knowledge and experience in one of the following areas: security operations, incident response, incident detection, malware analysis, threat response
• Understanding of current information security challenges and solutions; industry trends
• Experience of direct line management, leading a team
• Experience in mentoring, coaching and development of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A willingness to be challenged and learn
• An open mind, and an appetite for excellence
We provide specialized proactive recruitment support to
multinational clients who are setting up new operations or are
expanding existing business and seeking further growth in the
As the first Japanese recruitment company to set up operations in the
UK in 1975, understanding foreign cultures is second nature to us.
With our extensive global network and historically leading position as
recruitment consultancy to Japanese corporations, we have access to
an unrivaled pool of bilingual Japanese and foreign professionals.
Our professional consultants are experts in a range of Industries and
functions and all have extensive multicultural experience.
Based on JAC’s unique history, culture and market strength, JAC
International was founded to provide dedicated support to our
multinational corporate clients in Japan.
JAC International Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JAC Recruitment. Co., Ltd.