ドイツ外資系IT企業のセールストレーナー職

募集職種

人材紹介会社
SELPEO recruitment
求人ID
579461  
会社の種類
大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業  
勤務形態
正社員  
勤務地
シンガポール, Singapore
給与
経験考慮の上、応相談
更新日
2016年09月14日 08:50

応募必要条件

キャリアレベル
中途経験者レベル  
英語レベル
日常会話レベル  
日本語レベル
ネイティブ  
最終学歴
中・高等学校卒  
現在のビザ
日本での就労許可は必要ありません  

募集要項

※ The position is based in Tokyo Japan ※

 

Short Role Description

The Technical Road Warrior will conduct Technical Training to partners and provide pre-sales support to country Channel team. Training will take up 70% of the work load and remaining 30% will be on pre-sales support.

Responsibility/Activity the cpetitive environment of the customer and raise omer          

•             Deliver sales & technical training on networking (routing & switching), security, wireless, voice,              video & server technology

•             Communicate with Distributors and Partners to understand their training requirements and                 drive partner enablement

•             Manage the class with interaction and ensure student satisfaction level is met

•             Coordinate on the training requirement, prepare course outline and customization if required

•             Attend the necessary training and achieve the necessary certification to deliver the training

•             Provide pre-sales support for product specification, simple design, query, demo, BOM and deal creation

スキル・資格

Skills Profile

•             Minimum CCNA, 2 to 4 years of industry experience as an engineer/consultant/trainer with two or            more of the following skill set

•             Network administration/installation/troubleshooting – Routing/Switching

•             Security administration/installation/troubleshooting – Firewall, IDS, IPS

•             Wireless administration/installation/troubleshooting

•             IP Telephony administration/installation/troubleshooting

•             System/Server & Video knowledge will be an advantage

•             Experience in conducting classroom-based trainings

•             Ability to develop training material with minimal guidance

•             Ability to work remotely from support infrastructure

•             Good interpersonal skills along with good oral / written communications in English

•             Excellent communication and presentation skills

会社概要

Selpeo recruitment established on Jan 2013 is a professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf our employers.

友達に送る

  

ログイン

新規登録