You are fanatical about security. No really…you will do whatever it takes to keep the bad guys out. You have a strong understanding of network and host based attacker methodologies. Analyzing forensic data, picking apart malware, and responding to security incidents excites you! You thrive and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, surrounded by brilliant and like-minded people. You walk into the office everyday with a passion to learn more. You derive great satisfaction from delighting customers, have strong attention to detail, exude excellence and have more drive than an exotic Italian sports car.
As a FaaS Security Analyst you will be focused on host and network analysis, diving deep into host systems and packets hunting for attackers or remnants of their activity. Alongside your wicked smart team members, you’ll be entrusted to provide advanced threat detection and response services to some of the most recognized brands in the world, protecting them from threats that actually matter to their business…24x7.
What We Will Do for You
- On a daily basis, you'll find the most malicious attacker activity the Internet has to offer
- Let you scour systems and analyze tons of network traffic looking for attacker presence
- Be Challenged to evolve how we detect and respond to attackers by authoring new and innovative Indicators of Compromise
- Expose you to some of the most exciting and cutting edge techniques to find evil
- Training and continuous coaching and mentoring to grow your technical and professional skills like no one else
- Work with a team of brilliant people that you can learn from and build lasting relationships with
- Develop an understanding of your aspirations and provide opportunities that we believe will get you there
- Inspiration to stretch your performance by allowing you to tackle seemingly impossible problems
- Encouragement challenge the status quo, think creatively, and innovate –make us better
- An environment of trust and camaraderie, where you can speak freely about your ideas
- A platform from which you can make a real impact against the bad guys
- Develop an understanding of, and be flexible to, your needs
What You Can Do For Us
- Get your toolbox out and dive deep into systems to help us identify and eradicate attackers
- Use your insanely keen network analysis skills to find evil on the wire
- Define relationships between seemingly unrelated events through deductive reasoning
- Come up with ways to do things faster, better and more effectively while maintaining a laser focus on quality
- Be fanatical about delighting our customers
- Be honest, transparent and genuine with our customers and your peers
- Exude excellence
- Make sure you have fun – lots of it
- Help us protect the world
- Work hard, but smart; balance your work and life
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- The ability to analyze event and systems logs, perform forensic analysis, analyze malware, and other incident response related data, as needed.
- Deep understanding of incident response best practices and processes
- Familiarity with intrusion detection systems (e.g., snort) and tools (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark).
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques.
- Familiarity with network architecture and security infrastructure placement.
- Understanding of Windows operating systems and command line tools.
- A solid foundation in networking fundamentals, with a deep understanding of TCP/IP and other core protocols.
- Knowledge of network based services and client/server applications.
- Your bachelors degree – or a very convincing argument.
- Japanese business level language required
- Experience working on a mission critical security operations team, preferably 24x7.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely.
- A willingness to be challenged and a strong desire to learn.
- An open mind and an appetite for excellence.
We provide specialized proactive recruitment support to
multinational clients who are setting up new operations or are
expanding existing business and seeking further growth in the
As the first Japanese recruitment company to set up operations in the
UK in 1975, understanding foreign cultures is second nature to us.
With our extensive global network and historically leading position as
recruitment consultancy to Japanese corporations, we have access to
an unrivaled pool of bilingual Japanese and foreign professionals.
Our professional consultants are experts in a range of Industries and
functions and all have extensive multicultural experience.
Based on JAC’s unique history, culture and market strength, JAC
International was founded to provide dedicated support to our
multinational corporate clients in Japan.
JAC International Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JAC Recruitment. Co., Ltd.