Global, OEM, eUICC/ODC, eSE/TSM/TSH
1 CORE MISSION
The account Manager manages accounts in the Japanese OEM&CE market, like SONY, TOSHIBA, NEC, CANON, KYOCERA, SHARP, VAIO, etc, developing account in depth understanding (contacts list, decision process and key decision makets, strategy mid-term and long-term, partnership, innovation, ...), with the target to grow sales revenue, particularly focusing on the 2 main existing offers eSE/TSM/TSH and eUICC/ODC, and build long term relationship and customer satisfaction
1 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Be the customer main entry point into the organization
Promote and Sell offers with the target to grow profitable sales revenue with these accounts
Prepare commercial proposal following pricing processes, negotiate prices and contracts, ensure PO fulfillment with support from internal delivery team, CS team and finance team, ensure cash collection
Put in place account management practices: contact plan, meeting plan, short-term and long-term strategy understanding, understanding of key decision processes, key stake-holders and key projects
Manage in cross-functional mode the account team made of SSM, FAE, TC, GGS and FM resources working on the market and accounts
Ensure proper reporting and forecast process (CRM)
Propose new offer development plan when necessary
Ensure customer satisfaction by proposing participation to customer survey and prepare and following up customer satisfaction action plan
Develop general knowledge about these customers into the Japanese management team to get proper support when necessary (management meetings with customers)
1. At least 5+ years of technical and commercial experience in Sales & Marketing Management, preferably in solutions and service business, in high-tech sector, mobile telecom or OEM&CE sector
2. Several years of experience in working in international companies, preferably experience with European and US businesses;
3. Sound commercial knowledge, including oral and written presentation, risk management, legal contracts, price negotiation, strategic sales and marketing planning and other topics, distinct customer understanding and the ability to close complex negotiations.
4. A proven sales track record, with a strong commercial background, able to develop and maintain business and customer relationships in the market;
5. A team player, well-developed communication and influencing skills to work effectively across the global organization (TC, SSM, FAE, FM, GGS)
6. Fluent in written and spoken Japanese (mother tongue) and English language mandatory
7. Understanding of culture and decision processes of the Japanese customers.
8. Have a good understanding of technically complex products/services
9. Dynamic and aggressive;
We provide specialized proactive recruitment support to
multinational clients who are setting up new operations or are
expanding existing business and seeking further growth in the
As the first Japanese recruitment company to set up operations in the
UK in 1975, understanding foreign cultures is second nature to us.
With our extensive global network and historically leading position as
recruitment consultancy to Japanese corporations, we have access to
an unrivaled pool of bilingual Japanese and foreign professionals.
Our professional consultants are experts in a range of Industries and
functions and all have extensive multicultural experience.
Based on JAC’s unique history, culture and market strength, JAC
International was founded to provide dedicated support to our
multinational corporate clients in Japan.
JAC International Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JAC Recruitment. Co., Ltd.