cloud services, lead generation
Account Development Executive
About the Job:
ADE will be responsible to generate demand for new customer revenue opportunities by achieving quarterly targets and building pipeline in the Asia Pacific region.
About the Team
The Account Development Team is responsible for partnering with the Field and Channel Sales organization in driving the early stages of the sales cycle and helping in New Customer Acquisition. The team also works closely with the industry and field marketing teams to follow-up on marketing campaigns/events/conferences/seminars etc
* Needs to generate outbound qualified opportunities per quarter within target industry accounts – each opportunity should contain: Diagnosis of the prospect’s business pains, solution identification, understanding of prospects’ infrastructure, understanding of the procurement process and budgets etc.
* Also will be the single point of entry for all inbound calls/enquiries from the allocated region. Needs to qualify these opportunities and pass it to the relevant sales team either regionally or internationally
* Support the internal industry or solution specific marketing campaigns and events in the region
* Needs to identify accounts and do extensive territory planning for the assigned regions. Also conduct prospect research within focused industry verticals and solutions that can be sold to organizations having a global presence.
* Ability to develop a proposition for each prospect interaction & close co-operation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/opportunities
* Ongoing record keeping and forecasting within the sales database, Salesforce CRM & make use of prospecting support tools such as LinkedIn, D&B, Hoovers etc
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Science
* 3-5 years of experience in Business development or Inside sales
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
* Has successfully executed prospecting/new Account Development campaign
* Experience and understanding of the Internet and related services
* Has experience in the Media, High-Tech or Retail industries
* Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast changing environment
* Must be positive, proactive, enthusiastic, responsible, & extremely detail oriented
* Eloquent and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with Director level contacts
* Proven experience of being persuasive, influential and professional
* Has outstanding interpersonal skills with their peers and corporate functional support staff
* Knowledge of which tools and press publications for prospect research in the above industries and regions
* Can express their ideas in persuasive emails and other written communications
We provide specialized proactive recruitment support to
multinational clients who are setting up new operations or are
expanding existing business and seeking further growth in the
As the first Japanese recruitment company to set up operations in the
UK in 1975, understanding foreign cultures is second nature to us.
With our extensive global network and historically leading position as
recruitment consultancy to Japanese corporations, we have access to
an unrivaled pool of bilingual Japanese and foreign professionals.
Our professional consultants are experts in a range of Industries and
functions and all have extensive multicultural experience.
Based on JAC’s unique history, culture and market strength, JAC
International was founded to provide dedicated support to our
multinational corporate clients in Japan.
JAC International Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JAC Recruitment. Co., Ltd.