• Be responsible for national volume, revenue and investment including POS/coolers.
• Manage sales forecasts and budgets to achieve established goals to deliver profitable growth for assigned region
• Manage sales reporting obligations in a timely manner to include frequent sales updates, pricing surveys, through Black Berry application.
• Be a point person for Distributor and national key account negotiations
• Develop solid business with regional chains by closely working with branches of the Distributor.
• Develop Retail execution of consumer promotions by closely working with Marketing team and sales team.
• Other related duties as assigned.
・Six to ten years of sales and Sales planning experience in a retail, wholesalers and distributor sales environment.
・ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance
・ Proven knowledge of broker, distributor and retail customers
・ Excellent verbal and written communication skills, English skill is preferred
・Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
・Able to work independently while being a team player
・Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
・Experience with forecasting, Nielsen/IRI, POS and Inventory reports
・Flexibility to travel as needed
・FMCG Business Experience(especially CVS business experience) is preferred
・Expected Salary Range is 8-10M but it will be varied depending on evaluation
CDS ホームぺージ: http://cds-consulting.com
CDS is a leader in executive search and recruiting services in Japan. We are a close and trusted partner of multinational corporations and start-up companies on search assignments for board members, country managers, and senior to mid-level management roles. CDS is part of RGF – the global arm of Recruit, Japan’s largest recruiting group – giving us wider client coverage and greater candidate access throughout Asia.
CDS was founded in Japan in 1998 and is headquartered in Tokyo. Our operations include a branch office in Osaka and a strong partnership network across Asia.
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/cds.kk