Join our team of Client Technical Support Engineers who provide professional IT services to our small-to-medium-scale and large enterprise client customers. EIRE Systems offers a varied and challenging IT services career in a highly diverse and fast-moving business environment.
As a Client Technical Support Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide exceptional customer support for various end-user computing technologies - i.e. desktop PCs, mobile devices, network printers and other office equipment, standard office and financial applications, client-server and cloud/web-based solutions etc.
- Learn and familiarize yourself with our client support model and our customers' technical environments. Contribute to improving processes and documentation with the goal of improving the level of support provided to clients.
- Interact with end users to clarify their needs and identify which standard IT solutions are the most appropriate and available to fulfill their requests.
- Troubleshoot user account access issues and process access management requests (e.g. Active Directory account, remote access account, etc…)
- Administer asset management processes as they relate to computing inventory records and IT assets lifecycle (acquisition, relocation, maintenance, and disposal). Also assist in conducting computing inventory audits.
- Contribute to IT projects as needed and as coordinated by the assigned project manager.
Future career development:
Your high work ethic and willingness to work on developing your technical and professional expertise will be rewarded with ongoing opportunities to be involved in a wide range IT projects and support services such as:
- Enterprise PC deployment and upgrade projects
- Email and network software installation and support,
- Server/Network design, installation, configuration and testing;
- Security solutions (firewalls/encryption technologies) installation and testing;
- Project management, project planning and implementation; Conducting Site surveys and preparing systems documentation; Vendor Management and Hardware/Software procurement
Location / Environment:
Most of our clients are located within the central Tokyo area. Occasional travel to client sites outside Tokyo may be required.