Looking for Japanese speaking workers!
In a world where information matters, Bloomberg gives influential decision makers a competitive edge. Our core product is the Bloomberg Professional Service, or "the Terminal." Each day, the Terminal powers more than 320,000 subscribers globally to move markets. But to keep connecting our clients to a dynamic network of news, people, and ideas, we need a constant flow of energy and innovation.
That's where you come in.
What's the role?
Bring your passion for the financial markets and help deliver custom and innovative solutions for the world's leading financial professionals. As an entry-level Financial Product Analytics & Sales Representative, you'll not only join a comprehensive training program -- but you'll start your career with Bloomberg.
In this role, you'll serve on the legendary Bloomberg Analytics Help Desk, which is an integral part of our offering. Our clients have come to rely on the knowledge, expertise, and exceptional service that our Analytics Representatives provide as they walk clients through new functionality and teach them how various enhancements can help in their day-to-day work. You'll also guide clients in better utilizing our existing functionality. On any given day, you'll:
- Construct a relative comparison sheet for a research analyst;
- Advise a portfolio manager on how to use our risk management tools;
- Provide liquidity analysis solutions to a trader; and
As you develop these critical pieces of financial and product knowledge, you'll interact with clients every day, taking their questions in real-time chats, on phone calls, and by teaching live client seminars. Such interactions with key players in the financial industry will enhance your ability to manage client relationships and solve problems -- priming you for other career opportunities within the company.
Where can the role take me?
Most Analytics Representatives progress into roles in Sales, selling the Terminal itself or products within our Enterprise and Trading Solutions suite. Equal parts consultative and entrepreneurial, our Sales team demonstrates the advantages our products bring to both prospective and existing clients. They strive to maximize growth, usage, and dependency on our offerings by building strong client relationships, understanding their needs, and demonstrating proven competency in the financial markets.
Other career development opportunities exist within the Analytics department, serving as a team manager or an Advanced Specialist, Electronic Trading Support Specialist. These individuals provide a higher level of product support, mentor colleagues within the group, and deliver trainings. They also work closely with our product development teams to share client feedback and influence enhancements to Terminal functionality.
What do I need to apply?
At minimum, we require that you:
- Can begin working full-time on April or on July, 2017.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Earned a bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university prior to joining us.
We also require:
- Excellent people skills as demonstrated through experience in customer service or other client facing roles.
- Coursework, extra-curricular activities, or previous work or internship experiences related to finance or business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
OK. I'm interested¿ But what will make me stand out?
- An ability to sell, as well as an interest to pursuing a career in sales.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Bloomberg and the financial markets.
- A desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment and work with clients.
- Experience using the Bloomberg Terminal.
- Interest in technology and software solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to travel.
At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Also, visit Inside Bloomberg, our company YouTube channel, to watch first-hand accounts of our Analytics Representatives at work.
< 会社紹介 >
ブルームバーグに成長をもたらしたのは、その革新的なプロダクトと、徹底したカスタマーサービス、そして刻々と変化する市場への独自の対応といえます。しかし、ブルームバーグが金融情報産業の世界的リーダーとしての地位を築けたのは、何よりもスタッフによるものです。２４時間３６５日休みなく、あらゆる言語でサポートを提供する --- 私たちのカスタマーサービスへの取り組みは徹底しています。ブルームバーグを形作っているのは、まさに "人" なのです。
< 事業紹介 >
データ、分析機能、電子取引、ストレート・スルー ・プロセッシング (STP) を画期的な手法で一体化させたブルームバーグ プロフェッショナル サービスをはじめ、ブルームバーグ テレビジョン やブルームバーグ ラジオ 、さらにブルームバーグ マガジンから、さまざまなオンラインツールまで ---世界１２６ｶ国の金融市場でビジネスを展開する私たちのプロダクトは、何百万もの人々の投資判断に影響を与え、何十億ドルもの資金を動かすプラットフォームとなっています。