A smart company from Cambridge
Title Technical Account Manager – Asia Pacific, Japan
The position of Technical Account Manager is an integral part of the company's Asia Pacific management team. He/she reports to Vinod Ramaswamy, Director Professional Services, APAC.
He/she is responsible for:
• Managing a profitable consulting business with focus on Japan.
• Driving the company's professional services strategy, as well as leading field execution of professional services engagements in Japan.
• Thought leader in Japan who drives the company's strategic business objectives, actively seeking cross-departmental synergies.
• Generating Services revenue from both new and existing Customers through delivery excellence.
• Working closely with the Sales organization on license opportunities.
• Working closely with the company's Partners to ensure successful services delivery.
• Generating customer references.
• Joint Executive Sponsorship of key Customers/Accounts in articulating and clarifying Autonomy Interwoven’s true value proposition to end customers.
• Ensure that all aspects of the Legal Contracting and Financial Management process is consistent with the region’s professional services strategy and best suited to attain overall objectives, being sensitive to business practices and norms in culturally diverse and disparate countries within the region.
Key ingredients for success include achieving customer references, maintaining consulting rates through delivery excellence and close working relationships with their Client Services peers in other geographies, the company's Product Management and Marketing teams, Japan Managing Director, Sales staff and Partners.
He/she will be strongly goal and results-oriented, well-organized, “hands-on”, focusing on the important issues around the business, and understands how to optimize profit contribution. He/she has led a substantial organization in a diverse environment, is an effective “delegator” who instills a sense of ownership/accountability among his/her staff. He/she will have a positive, professional outlook, and serve as a “magnet” for talent, building and maintaining a world-class team, that addresses clear business challenges. He/she is creative, able to think out-of-the-box, and convert those thoughts into successful execution. Lastly, with a “field” view, he/she will help key elements of the company understand critical-path marketplace issues.
Selling Services and Solutions; Supporting License Sales
He/she will have proven success in articulating, and consultative selling, of enterprise-level licensed software and professional services, consistent with the company solutions-based strategy, inside and outside the company. He/she will have proven success at the Customer “officer level”, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to identify and maintain senior level Customer contacts, and a proven track record of representing their company well with key Customers and at Industry functions.
He/she will strengthen the professional services team, by motivating and leading the team which spends much of their time working remotely and immersed in a company culture that is the Customer’s. He/she will work within internal parameters to build a scalable organization, will have excellent people management skills, and will serve as a solid mentor to all team members, including areas such as revenue forecasting, expense management, project management, achieving and retaining customer satisfaction, and career development.
• Accountable for accurately forecasting and reporting weekly/quarterly financial numbers
• Accountable for achieving quarterly revenue/profit contribution targets, provided by HQ
• Accountable for quality of booked services business, health of accounts receivable
• Establish, refine, disseminate and measure profitability best practices and metrics
• Hire, train and manage professional services staff, as required
• Work closely with the rest of the company's management team to achieve goals
• Participate in geography-level business planning and revenue forecasting
• Develop and maintain Services-oriented prospect lists (current and new customers)
• Align with Sales on offerings in support of new/repeat license opportunities
• Work with Sales on license/services lead generation, account plans, selling
• Align with Technical Support on customer care issues and customer satisfaction goals
• Work with strategic Alliance Partners to scale company's business, within internal parameters
• Personal sales, customer satisfaction and executive sponsorship to select Customers
• Effective communicator – “draw the big picture”, yet convey substantive depth
• Promote the company's values
• 7-10 years of project management and services sales experience
• Experience managing teams in Japan
• 2-3 years of experience carrying a country level P&L
• Strong written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English
• Familiar in the Web Content Management and Web Technologies
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve creatively and quickly under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to deliver proactive, credible, responsive service to customers
• Experience assisting in customer site design, project sizing, cost estimation
• Experience assisting internal teams define, develop, implement service offerings
• Experience articulating and presenting compelling value propositions
• B.S., Computer Science or equivalent; M.S. preferred
• PMI Certification a plus
一流コンサルタントがあなたの転職をOne To Oneでサポート