|給与||650万円 ~ 800万円|
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages various collection efforts related to assigned portfolio while maintaining goodwill with customers.
2. Analyzes past due results and provides regular updates to management regarding collection activity on priority accounts.
3. Recommends additions, deletions, and modifications to the Potential Credit Loss Report.
4. Provides thoughtful and timely answers to customer inquiries and works to resolve customer service issues related to invoicing, due date changes, principal reductions, account reconciliations, interest paid letters, and other similar issues.
5. Recommends and approves contract modifications within authority and ensures accurate and timely processing of documentation and accounting system changes.
6. Completes all activities necessary to establish and maintain proper security interest in collateral related to affected loans and leases.
7. Provides accurate and timely buyout quotes to customers and other related parties.
8. Works with Cash Applications Department to ensure correct application and accounting of funds received.
9. Completes accurate and timely processing of contract terminations, which includes but is not limited to preparing and sending paid-in-full documents and releasing liens and/or mortgages.
10. Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
|英語レベル||日常会話レベル (英語使用比率: 25％程度)|
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
2. Knowledge of Caterpillar products, their applications, and their markets.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, credit and customer services concepts and techniques.
4. Knowledge of financing and leasing products of the subsidiary.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of documentation principles.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of billing, invoicing, and dealer payment principles and concepts.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of security filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
8. Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to perform math computation skills.
9. Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to apply data collection and analysis skills.
10. Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
11. Demonstrated ability to prepare marketing reports and marketing related statistical reports.
A 4-year university degree or equivalent diploma and a minimum of 2 years exempt experience in credit, customer services, collections, marketing, financial statement analysis or a related discipline is recommended. Equivalent experience may be substituted for education. Business level English, including writing & listening & speaking.
|給与||650万円 ~ 800万円|
|勤務時間||8:30-17:30 or 9:00-18:00|
|会社の種類||中小企業 (従業員300名以下) - 外資系企業|