|勤務地||東京都 23区, 中央区|
We are looking for someone to lead airport solutions for a Program of works. The Project Manager will have overall responsibility to lead the work package team from initial engagement, planning, through to systems test completion and cutover using project management methodology and governance.
• Overall responsibility of the project or work-stream execution.
• Initiating and planning goals for project or work-stream according to the strategic objectives of the project.
• Planning the project or work-stream from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones, processes, and reporting/presentation of the same into the program on regular basis.
• Review and provide inputs to Integrated Master schedule which fully reflect inter-dependencies, delivery and other requirements.
• Manage changes to the Project plan.
• Building and updating risks and issues, escalate risks and issue on timely manner.
• Manage change control process and participate in change process activities to ensure they reflect realistic project delivery requirements.
• Generate Change request forms as required and obtain appropriate customer and internal approval, in line with project governance standards.
• Generate Customer acceptance criteria and ensure receipt of acceptance certificate(s) .
• Build and manage project or work-stream core team, budgets and it’s operations.
• Conducts various work-stream review status meeting and reporting into program director for a large project.
• Attend Customer Project / Program Status meeting and Project / Program Steering Committee.
• Refine and finalized Project scope statement on the basis for future program decisions.
• Identify all activities necessary to achieve all Project or work-stream related deliverables and monitor through the delivery.
• Organize knowledge transfer during transition phase for the work-stream.
• Escalate any issue impacting costs, delivery timeline or scope to program director.
• Responsible for managing change as per direction from program director.
• Project Manager in Japan as a Peer
• HR Japan
• Sr. Program Manager
• Head of Airport IT, APAC
Check-in, passport checks and boarding using paper documents can be a frustrating and cumbersome process that contributes to airport congestion and many physical interactions. Fortunately, passengers at Narita Airport will soon be able to complete every step in the airport journey simply by presenting their face to a camera, thanks to a major roll-out of biometric technology from Amadeus and NEC Corporation.
The new experience by Narita International Airport (NAA), sees passenger's check-in at one of a number of new biometric kiosks where the passenger’s facial image is captured and verified against their passport.
Once the verification process is done, luggage is dropped quickly and easily at an Auto Bag Drop (ABD) unit, with passengers automatically recognized by the camera embedded in the unit as they approach it.
Passing through security and boarding is straightforward: the passenger’s face is recognized when they first approach Narita’s security e-Gates and boarding e-Gates, both equipped with cameras that automatically validate the passenger’s identity and permission to fly. Again, passengers do not need to show any physical documents.
The new biometric process pioneered at Narita Airport is using IATA One ID. Following successful trials it will be adopted as the new standard for all international departures.
ICM Airport Technics, an Amadeus company, supplied the kiosks and ABD units fitted with biometric cameras and application software, that work in conjunction with NEC’s facial recognition system.
Airport IT has been identified as one of the prominent opportunities of diversification and growth for Amadeus, and significant investments are being planned to build a strong portfolio of products targeting the actors of airport operations – i.e. airports, airlines, and ground handling companies.
The application landscape covers products such as optimization products to maximize utilization of key airport resources (runways, gates, trucks, staff...), transactional systems to manage operational data, information sharing, display systems, financial back-office products...
You will discover the hidden face of an airport, the huge complexity to handle ground operations when thousands of persons are synchronized through complex processes, the challenges for the IT, and the key improvements we will design, in close partnership with our growing customer base of 25+ airports and 70+ ground handlers.
• Relevant IT Degree & Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, possess good
• 5 to 10 years of IT experience with 4+ years in building/ monitoring Integrated project schedules
• Native Japanese speaker with good business English.
Preferred requirement & Advantages
• Project Management Certification preferred.
• Some level of international exposure is added advantage.
• Experience with Aviation Industry, especially working with Airport and Financial Management
solution is added advantage.
• Multi-culture/multi-country exposure would be an advantage.
What we can offer
• Multi-national working environment in a unique culture.
• Experience in one of the world’s top 10 IT companies.
|勤務時間||午前9時30分～午後6時（7時間30分制 フレックス制 コアタイム午前11時から午後3時）|
|会社の種類||大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業|