求人ID : 1458485
IT sales , SAAS sales, Software sales
Sales account executive-Software sales /IT Sales Experienced
Sales account executive – Software sales /IT Sales Experience required – Japan
Avensys is a reputed global IT professional services company headquartered in Singapore. Our service spectrum includes enterprise solution consulting, business intelligence, business process automation and managed services. Given our decade of success, we have evolved to become one of the top trusted providers in Singapore and service a client base across banking and financial services, insurance, information technology, healthcare, retail and supply chain.
We are currently looking for Account/Sales executive who has proven track record in IT Industry. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set, achieve job satisfaction and work-life balance. More details as below.
Job Description :
About the Role
The Account Executive is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a defined sales territory. As the door opening sales expert, they work in deep collaboration with the presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates our product portfolio from the competition. The Account Executive is also engaged in both expanding the customer base into untapped markets as well as displacing our competitors from historically aligned companies.
As an individual contributor, you will work closely with regional marketing, channel team members, high touch sales team, and Vice President, Sales in Japan to develop and execute field sales activities that support region’s strategy and partner sales initiates.
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and markets that demonstrate our extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively. Maximize sales activities and achieve quotas by prospecting for new accounts.
- Connect with all levels within the customer including “C” level relationships and has a footprint across the customer organization, adopting the conversation to the audience.
- See opportunities and the value for customer, by mastering a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company. Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Operate as a dynamic "hunter" and demand generator, grows the addressable market by identifying the key accounts in the territory. Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts. Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts.
- Is familiar with mapping capabilities of existing Partners and Strategic Alliance to key target areas and identifying gaps. Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Drive and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals.
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between company and the customer.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Japanese written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts
- New business sales focus within the Enterprise space
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the CX space), managing multimillion-dollar deals
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including C’ level and internally across the business
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring our value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
WHAT’S ON OFFER
You will be remunerated with an excellent base salary and entitled to attractive company benefits. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to enjoy a fun and collaborative work environment, alongside a strong career progression.
営業系 > 法人営業
ICTスペシャリスト（IT・Web・通信系） > プリセールス・セールスエンジニア（IT系）
営業系 > 代理店営業・アライアンス
ICTスペシャリスト（IT・Web・通信系） > その他、技術系（IT・Web・通信系）