|給与||500万円 ~ 800万円|
This is a nanotech scientific instruments company dedicated to advancing humanity through nanotechnology. Initial projects were funded by Elon Musk and Peter Thiel.
They are transforming analytical nanoscale imaging to make it more accessible to more scientists, engineers, educators, and learners around the globe. The challenges are diverse, ranging from building the fastest electron microscopes on the planet to improving our nano-sensing systems on the International Space Station for human exploration on the moon and Mars.
Their customers include the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard University, and top global research institutions such as NASA and JAXA.
[Background of recruitment]
Their products have been adopted by physiological research institutes and JAXA in Japan, and the Japanese subsidiary was established in March 2023 to provide full-scale support and to develop sales channels in the Asia-Pacific region. They are looking for new talents who can play a key role in their future business expansion.
[Attractive points of company/work]
- You will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating environment with a team of highly qualified engineers from around the world.
- Their products have been granted 13 patents as of April 2023 and provide innovative solutions in fields such as neuroscience, medicine, environmental protection, and space exploration. Innovative in every respect, including functionality, size, and price, they have great potential to revolutionize global perceptions.
System designs, R&D and production prototypes, documentation, post-sales support, etc.
Focus areas: nanotechnology robotics automation, microelectronics, mixed-signal electronics
・Deliver prototypes, products, and documentation supporting customer orders, R&D, and service requirements in your primary area:
- Translate ideas and system requirement specifications into engineering designs, physical prototypes, and finished products.
- Work with CTO to produce rapid prototypes of concepts and customer requirements.
- Deliver production-ready designs via integration and test cycles together with CTO and the team.
- Create reusable, optimized, maintainable frameworks documented for teammates to understand and collaborate on.
- Design and perform test protocols to ensure function and integration to rigorously meet specifications.
・Execute and deliver technical projects on time.
・Provide ongoing maintenance and refactoring of dynamic production designs.
・Identify, report, and manage project risk with team members and management.
・Provide real-time service support to customers in the field as needed.
・Support and represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and PR events.
Employment Type: Basically start with outsourcing and plan to hire as permament employees
Trial period: 3 months
Estimated annual income: ¥5M - ¥8M
Work location: Yokohama
Working hours: Discretionary Full Flexible
Holidays: 2 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Vacation: Summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, and other vacations available
Benefits: Complete social insurance(for permanent employees), commuting allowance (according to company regulations), and other benefits
Number of applicants: A few
Documents required for application: resume, resume of work
Online interview: Available
Interview language: English
Number of interviews (flow): 2 times, Document screening → 1st interview → 2nd interview → 1st technical test → 2nd technical test (involving hands-on experience)
Application for overseas residents: Available
* May change depending on the situation of the candidate
|英語レベル||ビジネス会話レベル (英語使用比率: 常時英語)|
・Business English skills required (all customer service is basically in English)
・Any of the following
- Solid grounding in mixed-signal digital and analog circuit design.
- Precision electrical machine and robotic design, CAD, assemblies, drawings, and documentation.
- Precision electrical assembly with light mechanical assembly.
- Intermediate microcontroller and/or firmware coding experience a plus, especially in mechatronics and machine automation.
- Quick-turn prototyping and manufacture using manual and CNC machine tools.
- Development, bring-up, and testing of complex electromechanical systems.
- At least 1 cumulative year of experience (independent and/or professional) with electrical or mechanical systems development via professional work, internships, research and/or outside-of-classroom projects.
- Degree in relevant engineering fields.
- Direct experience with automation, nanotechnology, charged-particle optics, surface science, high vacuum systems a plus.
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts, frameworks.
・Enthusiastic about developing and delivering next-generation technologies to improve the human condition.
・Firm grounding in the physical sciences.
・Interdisciplinary engineering domain knowledge experience working with field systems.
・Detail-oriented and able to map details to big-picture outcomes.
・Able to quickly attain proficiency in new programs, processes, and paradigms.
・Able to make and track independent progress with minimal oversight.
・Self-motivated with strong multi-tasking, organizational, and documentation skills.
・Strong sense of accountability and integrity with excellent written and verbal communication.
・First-principles and systems-oriented engineering approach.
・User-centric design and implementation philosophy.
・Strong communication skills, particularly in documentation and support domains.
・Experience operating in concurrent R&D and production environments.
・Situational awareness and ability to identify leverage points to catalyze team objectives.
|給与||500万円 ~ 800万円|
|会社の種類||中小企業 (従業員300名以下) - 外資系企業|