|勤務地||東京都 23区, 港区|
|給与||経験考慮の上、応相談 ~ 900万円|
- Supervise and coach payroll specialists or assistants
- Handle whole process of payroll, social insurance and employees' entry and leaving, and the irregular cases for 1 business line.
- Implement the improvement PDCA cycle for the processes
- Develop team members’ skills / knowledge
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
- Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
|英語レベル||ビジネス会話レベル (英語使用比率: 50％程度)|
Educational: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Payroll and Social Insurance, People management
Languages: Business Level English
Others: Excel Intermediate (VLookup, Pivot, formulas)
- Self starter, having good communication skill.
- Learn the new solutions / technologies related to HR operational processes, which is not limited to Payroll process but others such as Work Flow.
- Challenge new things positively without fear of change.
- Know all annual payroll duties and who can deliver and control all payroll duties all by themselves.
- Has good knowledge on Social Welfare and its yearly duty cycle
- Entry, leave staff management (mostly data management)
- Excel higher intermediate level (VLookup, Pivot, formulas)
Salary and Benefits（給与・福利厚生）:
|給与||経験考慮の上、応相談 ~ 900万円|
|会社の種類||大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業|
Veolia helps municipalities and industries to manage, optimize and make the most of their resources.
The company provides an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials - with a focus on waste recovery - to promote the transition toward a circular economy. With its 160 years of experience and group companies in Japan, Veolia offers optimized solutions (technical, operational and economical) to industrial and municipal customers taking into account their requirements and needs.
Major Business Activities:
Resourcing the World
The world has to rethink its relationship with resources and come up with new social and economic growth models that are more efficient, better balanced and more sustainable.
With 160 years of expertise in the areas of water, energy and waste, Veolia applies its capacity for innovation to pursuing human progress and wellbeing, and improving the performance of businesses and regions.
To make the switch from a resource consumption rationale to a use-and-recover approach in today’s circular economy, Veolia designs and implements solutions aimed at improving access to resources while at the same time protecting and renewing those same resources.
In a world of growing needs and dwindling reserves, access to basic resources is becomingly increasingly complex and a source of tension. In response to these challenges, Veolia is developing durable solutions to supply the greatest possible number of people with the resources needed to ensure the well-being of communities, to make regions attractive and to underpin the performance of companies.
These solutions include access to safe drinking water and energy services for cities and their inhabitants, services to industry to guarantee continuous supplies for production processes, and recovery systems for materials within a circular economy.
Given the growing tension surrounding resources, it is everyone’s collective responsibility to conserve and protect them. Resources that are less intensively consumed, better used and less damaged are resources that will still be available in the future.
Veolia therefore develops innovative and sustainable solutions so that it extracts only what is strictly necessary, from the right place, at the right time and using the right methods. At the same time, it protects the balance of ecosystems to ensure resources remain available.
Veolia uses its expertise to optimize the use of these resources, to make sure nothing is lost throughout the usage cycle and to minimize any downstream impact so as to guarantee there are no harmful effects on human health or the natural environment.
By reinventing its business activities, Veolia is making it possible to create new secondary resources that are gradually offsetting the growing scarcity of natural primary materials. Through innovation in recycling materials and recovering waste, Veolia is providing solutions that significantly extend the life span and usage value of extracted resources. To close the loop of the circular economy, Veolia is developing its eco-design expertise to support producers right from the initial steps in creating manufacturing processes through to the production of new materials from transformed waste.
Lastly, in each of its business areas - and even more so at their interfaces - Veolia is generating entirely new resources: the heat given off by an industry becomes heating for dwellings; wastewater effluent becomes a fertilizer or a bioplastic; gas emitted by waste treatment becomes electricity or biofuel, and so on.