Duties & responsibilities
ⅰ）Client / Key Stakeholder Management
- Provide superior customer service by clearly understanding client/stakeholder’s requirement and meet their expectations.
ⅱ）Building Maintenance / Liaison with building management team
- Coordinate the building maintenance schedule with building management team and attend them during the maintenance.
- Share the building maintenance schedule with client.
- Respond to facility issues and arrange for repairing.
- Submit building related request form (carry-in/out notification, admission of maintenance work, etc.)
ⅲ）PPM Management & ad-hoc maintenance
- Coordinate PPM schedule & ad-hoc maintenance and check if the maintenance is done appropriately.
- Attend the vendor during the maintenance.
ⅳ）Procurement and Vendor Management
- Manage FM vendors contracted with client and JLL’s subcontractor for monitoring their service quality.
- Subcontractor selection and contract management.
Ⅴ）Budget & Spend Management/
- Process invoices for payment through JLL’s payment system (JDE) in a timely manner.
- Make sure payments to vendors are made without delay.
- Translate Rent invoice and submit to JLL finance team for processing.
- Forward invoices addressed to client to the designated vendor for processing.
- Conduct HSE inspection and improve if any defects.
- Respond to queries from regional team (electricity, water consumption, renewable energy, etc.)
- Fire, Life Safety (confirm evacuation drill schedule and submit report after the drill, support Fire & Disaster Prevention Manager)
- Management of disaster kit (inventory, expiration date, replacement and purchasing)
- Order office and pantry supplies to keep the appropriate stock (stationery, water, coffee, wet tissue, sanitizer, copy paper & toner, etc.)
- Replenish pet bottles of water, coffee cartridges and tea bags etc.
Ⅷ）Business Card printing
- Order business card as per request
Ⅸ）Flower/Indoor plant supply
- Ensure flower and Indoor plant are well maintained.
- Ensure daily cleaning by the cleaning vendor is done appropriately.
Ⅺ）Conference room management
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and tidy (wipe up whiteboard with damp cloth).
- Respond to facility related requests from users.
- Receive incoming mails/parcels and distribute them to the receivers and support shipment.
- Answer incoming calls at mail switchboard number and the reception area.
- External storage management (carry-in / carry-out, disposal)
16）Waste Management / Confidential document disposal
- Arrange disposal of Industrial waste & confidential document with vendors as per request and as necessary.
- Provide support to install signage in the office as per request
- Provide support for simple MAC (move, add and changes) with working with region team, vendors and local stakeholders.
20）Other misc. help requests
- Sending customer flowers/compliments, etc…
About the Client
Client is a networking system, service and software company. Its headquarter is located in US. Japan office is located near at Tokyo station.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
JLL Work Dynamics serve an integral role in JLL’s commercial real estate businesses. We are a proven, trusted and long-term real estate service partner for 70+ global, regional, and local clients, and pride ourselves in delivering excellent facilities management services.