求人ID : 1296972
【Marketing Manager ~Dental AI solutions~】 フランス本社
The Marketing Manager will drive the efforts to establish Dental Monitoring as the new standard of dental and orthodontics care in Japan. Prime goal will be to build awareness of our new solutions with reference users / KOLs and active visibility in the industry forums , in order to feed the Account Executive Team prospection effort.
Marketing Manager will be instrumental in building from the early stage Dental Monitoring success in Japan, with the opportunity to build a reputation and a Team from scratch.
Marketing manager will both be a doer and a strategic thinker, expert in creating impact in Japan and within the orthodontic / dental industry.
Marketing Manager will report to Japan GM and to Marketing Director EMEA & APAC .
Role and responsibilities:
1. Drive awareness for Dental Monitoring and its solutions
- Organize/manage events such as webinars, scientific congresses, trade shows, study clubs, masterclasses to generate ROI and drive brand awareness towards dentists and orthodontists
- Grow a community of advocates through industry leaders, social influencers, and medical and technology community
- Leverage digital marketing to create impact, through digital communication tools and Brand web site
- Take initiative to run local experiments and activities to increase growth and brand awareness
- Evaluate opportunities and nurture relationships for partnerships and advertising
2. Support the Sales team and Customer Success team achievements in Japan, in close collaboration with DMJ Sales Manager and GM
3. Lead, implement and supervise Marketing initiatives within the region
- Initially execute local marketing activities by oneself (with support of external specialists (eg. digital agencies, PR) , then gradually build and lead Japan Marketing Team
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director EMEA & APAC to roll out local initiatives, and provide input on behalf of Japan for brand and global campaigns
- Define Japan bi-annual marketing plan in line with regional Marketing Imperatives set by Marketing Director EMEA & APAC, and DM Japan
- Take responsibility for the regional marketing budget under the supervision and approval of Marketing Director EMEA & APAC and reporting under each streamline (comms/events/ clined...)
- Track and optimize our positioning vs competition on all targets (orthodontists, GPs, treatment coordinators, patients).
- Coordinate with the Communication and Graphic Design team to create engaging copy and content for events, campaigns, sales enablement, branding, and social media activities
5-10 years working experience in marketing, with demonstrable knowledge of (tech) brand building to professionals (B2B), and more broadly general public
- B2B Dental / medical devices experience highly desirable but not mandatory; at least high motivation and strong interest for the industry
A doer - to bring results fast, and the capabilities of a strategic thinker - to create impact, and of a Senior Marketing Executive in the future
- Autonomous and at ease with the collaborative style and the working pace of a Start-Up
- High energy level, capable to create momentum by doing himself and inspiring
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking, Knowledge over marketing automation tool such as SalesForce Pardot would be a plus
Native in Japanese (or JLPT N1), proficiency in written and spoken English is essential.
600万円 ~ 1000万円
マーケティング、PR、広告 > 広告営業
マーケティング、PR、広告 > ブランディング、戦略企画
マーケティング、PR、広告 > ゼネラルマネジメント
マーケティング、PR、広告 > プロダクトマネジメント
マーケティング、PR、広告 > その他： マーケティング、PR、広告関連職