|採用企業||Mazars Japan 株式会社|
|給与||500万円 ~ 経験考慮の上、応相談|
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm, aspiring to build the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world. Operating as a united partnership, Mazars works as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services*.
Founded in Europe, Mazars is present in over 90 countries and territories, with 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in our integrated partnership, 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – dedicated to helping clients make the most of business opportunities and operate with confidence.
*where permitted under applicable country laws.
Mazars Japan is a Tokyo-based provider of auditing, tax, accounting and advisory services with a difference.
Mazars has been established in Japan for over 25 years and has a particular niche servicing foreign companies in Japan, as well as increasingly assisting Japanese companies both in Japan and also with their expansion overseas. Mazars is now an alternative choice of high quality international CPA firms in Japan.
On one hand, Mazars is able to service its large international clients with assurance and dedicated tax services. On the other hand, Mazars is an important provider of a one stop outsourcing services, helping companies establish their businesses at the beginning and then helping them improve their performance over a longer time span.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review and/or prepare Japanese corporate, consumption and individual tax returns mainly for the inbound businesses.
• Coach and supervise junior staff, providing on-the-job training, allocating work, and reviewing their output.
• Responsible for effective planning, execution and completion of tax advisory engagements.
• Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve tax-related problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Gain understanding of client operations and business objectives.
• Continuously updating own knowledge about Japanese tax and international tax.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as necessary.
|英語レベル||ビジネス会話レベル (英語使用比率: 50％程度)|
3-5 years’ experience in Japanese Corporate Tax compliance work (ideally including Individual Income Tax-related work) in an accounting firm
CPTA (“Zeirishi”) license OR working towards license with certain subjects passed
JCPA successful candidate with over three years’ experience of tax work at a accounting firm
- Fluent Japanese
- Business level English, or motivated to learn English communication skill
The Tax Manager is responsible for delivering high quality of tax advisory service in multiple engagements and responsible for supervising tax compliance work, including corporate tax return and individual tax return, prepared by staffs.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
|給与||500万円 ~ 経験考慮の上、応相談|