求人ID : 1285784
Tokyo Sales Account Management Software
Software Sales Account Executive
Objective of the role
- Identify, manage and close new business for SUSE solutions in new or growing accounts (net new names)
- Focus on top-level customers in manufacturing industry who have not had frequent transactions with SUSE, build relationships with customers including their CXO level, and propose SUSE solutions that will quickly resolve customer issues with SUSE teams that will include presales engineer, premium support team, partner sales team and consulting service team, etc. Proposing SUSE solutions in cooperation with internal stakeholders, leading customers to their successful digital transformation.
- Meet and exceed sales and coverage objectives for assigned accounts. Focus on new opportunity acquisition and extending customer relationships.
Successful Account Executives at SUSE:
- Make & exceed quota
- Forecast accurately according to SUSE’s playbooks
- Thoroughly understand SUSE's capabilities and positioning in the market and have a good understanding of related and/or competitive products and solutions
- Understand and articulate how to match SUSE solutions to their client's business issues
- Sell the right mix of products and solutions to address those business issues
- Are focused on top accounts assigned to them in the market and acquiring significant new sales opportunities
- Have a proven network of CxO level contacts into target companies
- Actively support SUSE's strategic indirect sales model by acting as “master orchestrator” of the sale in the ecosystem
- Maintain and expand a strong internal network and have a proven ability to creatively pull teams together to meet customers’ needs
- Are a role model and mentor for others in the organization and are a trusted advisor both internally and externally, by demonstrating highest levels of integrity, the right intent, capabilities and results (see below – mindset and sales skills).
- Actively seeks continuous improvement, ensuring his/her 3S certification and selling skills are current at all times.
Education and Experience Required:
- University degree in a business-related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, preferably in IT / Data Center sales
- Demonstrates experience & success in selling the new business to top accounts and their respective initiatives/projects at the senior executive level
- Brings a solid understanding of the Open Source, Software Defined Infrastructure or Cloud market and related customer needs
- Experienced in selling in teams across organizational and regional boundaries
- Excellent relationship building skills – truly engages with contacts (including the recruiter/sourcer) and knows how to tell a compelling story
- In-depth and comprehensive knowledge of open source sales methodologies
- Fluent written communication and business level communication in English
- Willingness to travel and flexibility in working hours required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has good leadership skills and cross functional expertise.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Broad understanding of the customer's needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs; particularly considering the specific industry/market.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external partners on multiple levels to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Hi level customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Advanced sales negotiation, and deal closing skills.
- Identifies and effectively leads the account resources to ensure coordinated, efficient, account management, and accountability for achieving business results.
- Expertise in managing end- to-end sales processes in large deals.
- Relevant knowledge of client's industry; keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Knowledge of the company's breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to the company's solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex solution basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Sells across platform and specialty.
SUSE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
700万円 ~ 1300万円
営業、営業企画 > 営業一般
営業、営業企画 > IT、テレコミュニケーション
IT、通信 > セールス・プリセールスエンジニア
営業、営業企画 > その他： 営業関連職