求人ID : 1210847
AVEVA - Pre-sales-Technical Sales Consultant - Engineering
The Technical Sales Consultant is a key role in contributing to the growth of business within the region, providing outstanding Technical Sales and consultancy support for AVEVA solutions and/or other supported client software and providing expert technical advice and consultancy to the AVEVA Sales teams through a close collaborative partnership. The focus of the Technical Sales Consultant will be to directly assist the account managers and sales managers to understand potential opportunities and position AVEVA’s technologies as a solution. This position may be required to travel at short notice to an AVEVA office, or customer location, anywhere in the region or around the world. The job holder is likely to be assigned a Subject Matter Expert role in one or more solution domain, may also be assigned a Sales Engineer role and is expected to actively seek to coach and mentor more junior staff. The job holder is also expected to actively share knowledge and experience with other teams and regions.
- Work directly with account managers and sales managers to understand account and opportunity plans assist in finding and closing business.
- Work with other team members to continuously educate the sales team on the benefits that AVEVA can bring to the marketplace with AVEVA’s technologies, and more specifically how AVEVA’s solutions can be positioned within an account manager’s business.
- Communicate the value proposition of our solutions to prospects at presentations, workshops, industry events and seminars
- Take responsibility for the planning, creation, development and delivery of demonstrations that prove the value of our solutions
- Lead engagements with prospects to understand specific needs/problems and contribute to the development of appropriate technical solutions.
- Take responsibility for the preparation and presentation of technical proposals to solve specific prospect needs/problems.
- Take responsibility for the planning, creation, organising and execution of Proof of Capability presentations and demonstrations to prospects that “prove and confirm” the value of our technical solution to their specific needs/problems.
- Provide Technical Support (including training, implementation and consultancy), on occasion, as required by line management.
Experience & Qualifications
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant engineering or process or machinery discipline.
- More than 5 years' experience of technical sales, technical support or project delivery
- Working experience at PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Solution
- Proven 2 years or more experience of AVEVA products or similar technologies
- Usage experience of AVEVA Engineering, ERM, AVEA P&ID, AVEVA PDMS/E3D, AVEVA Net
- Domain expertise on PDM (Product Data Management), PLM.
- English communication experiences with oversea clients and/or colleagues
- Proven experience with technical presentation, demonstration and proposal.