We are hiring talented individuals across several teams from Associate to Senior Consultant level, from new grads, industry professionals, experienced recruiters, sales people, or merely those with a curiosity and ache to join our lucrative industry for our rapidly expanding Tokyo Office!
360 recruitment, handling both candidate and client sides of the recruitment process to ensure both high quality, bold and results-driven service whilst maintaining strong relationships and excellent customer service in a team-oriented environment.
- Generate new candidate pools using our extensive scouting methods including job boards,headhunting, referrals, recruitment seminars, networking and industry events to bring in topcandidates in the market
- Identify and engage with suitable candidates within our existing databases - one of Asia’s largestcandidate databases
- Conduct both face-to-face and phone interviews with candidates to qualify them for the openpositions
- Prospect and develop business leads with new clients within your team’s matrix of expertise
- Provide advice about the job market and career consultation to candidates
- Contribute to leading global companies’ hiring needs and continuously share market information tobuild a deep partnership
- Actively promote, and explain RGF PR brand’s unique selling points to clients, candidates via face-to-face or phone meetings or actively engaging on social media (e.g. LinkedIn)
What we offer
At RGF PR, you have the opportunity to turn your position as a recruiter into a long-term progressive career within our rapidly expanding business.
- Vast opportunities to step-up in your career and progress quickly within our meritocratic organization
- Dig deeper into the recruitment world with our comprehensive trainings for our consultants to gain further knowledge as an expert and kaizen from experts within our business
- The prospect to work alongside diverse, passionate and highly experienced individuals within the recruitment market-space
- Quarterly lunch clubs for the top billers at Michelin star restaurantsoAn attractive commission scheme that is paid quarterly
- We can guarantee a fun and fulfilling career here at RGF PR Japan with quarterly company events (Hanami events, Summer barbecues, Black-tie Christmas events etc.), annual team and top performers incentives trips to places like Las Vegas, Hawaii, Guam
- 1-2 years’ working experience (recruitment agency and/or sales experience a plus but not required)
- Strong communication skills (via phone and face-to-face)
- Ability to win clients and candidates over with professionalism, respect and trust
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Business level English and above
- Business level Japanese a plus but not required
- Passion and enthusiasm to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant
- Accountability to always be proactive and self-motivated
- Result-oriented, driven and acts with great integrity
To learn more or apply, visit our work for us page on our website!