|給与||600万円 ~ 900万円|
SWIFT provides a range of on-site business and technical/supporting infrastructure consultancy services across SWIFT's customer base. The Financial Services Industry Consultant operates in a medium to complex business and technical environment in a selected market supported by SWIFT In line with the Commercial strategy/Operating/Regional plans and under close supervision of more senior colleagues, the Financial Services Industry Consultant is responsible to support and deliver technical or business consulting services.
What to expect:
- Deliver support service packages for the customer community according to package specifications and gather feedback from customers for service improvement purposes.
- Perform project management role for selected projects.
- Lead consulting projects and deliver SWIFT applications implementation service and training at customer site.
- Implement solutions and provide product-related consulting at customer/vendor/partner onsite or remotely.
- Deliver technical trainings on SWIFT solution/products to customer/vendor/partner onsite or remotely.
- Resolve and report on customer/vendor queries and problems of medium to large complexity. Troubleshoot and quickly diagnose less complex problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)/ key performance indicators and propose measures to prevent recurrence.
- Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise, through the provision of telephone or online support. Work with the customer/vendor/partners to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it - in accordance with the SLA.
- Participate in product specification reviews, perform acceptance testing to ensure supportability, usability, and delivery without undetected bugs.
- Design staff training packages, update knowledge management databases and document problem management procedures for both existing and new products/service.
- Provide technical support to the commercial divisions by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos.
- Participate in service improvement projects within own area by executing parts of projects.
- Provide pre-sales and proposal scoping review support for customer opportunities from a services perspective
|英語レベル||流暢 (英語使用比率: 75％程度)|
What will make you successful:
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- 5-10years’ experience in an implementation and/or consulting services capacity.
Candidates with less experience or fresh graduates are welcomed as Junior Consultant
- Fluent in English and Japanese ; other Asian languages such as Korean will be an advantage (for APAC projects & clients)
- Excellent communication, coordination, analytical and planning skills.
- Good knowledge of AIX, Linux, Windows Server.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking technologies including routers, VPN, firewalls, https, etc.
- Knowledge in various Operating Systems, Networking technologies, understanding of Java technology and modern integration techniques and technologies
- Team spirit as well as the ability to work independently in a multicultural environment.
- Willingness to travel around 30% (After travel bans are uplifted)
- Ability to work under pressure at customer locations, including over weekends and after business hours on a need-to basis
- Knowledge in SWIFT products, services and solutions would be advantageous.
- Experience in market infrastructure (i.e. central bank, stock exchange, clearing house, central securities depository, etc.) systems or operations would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of OpenAPI, RESTful API, Java, XML, Ant, Bash, JIRA is an asset.
- Knowledge of database and security technologies is an asset.
|給与||600万円 ~ 900万円|