|勤務地||東京都 23区, 港区|
|給与||600万円 ~ 900万円|
■ Scope of role:
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the day to day management of the world’s most
advanced AR/VR device company, working on brand marketing communication as a brand
agency such as Brand ads film/TVC, social management, CRM and digital comms.
The Account Supervisor plays an important role in attaining the following:
1. Build a strong relationship with the client liaison team, marketing directors/project
managers to deliver solutions for their business and branding opportunities.
2. Quality control and project management of all creative work leaving the agency.
3. Manage strategy and creative development process
■ Key aspects of the role:
1. Management and development of day to day and key senior relationships
2. Partnering and managing teams to develop the brand strategies for the brand and
produce creative assets, plus exploring opportunities for other scopes.
3. Quality control and improvement of the output of the group in the creation of brand
strategy and creative output that reflects local consumer insights.
4. Understanding the recommendations are grounded in consumer insights and that
these insights should lead to communications recommendations, not just traditional media plans.
■ Key Responsibilities:
1. Client relationship management
・Day to day account management leadership of the AR/VR device account.
・Be regarded as the Account Supervisor for all of the brand communication/creative requirements.
2. Strategic creative development
・Involvement in development of insights ＆ creative communications solutions.
・Basic knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research to manage the process
of the brand proposition, creative development, post－campaign tracking study, U＆A study
・Contribution and leadership of planning workshops ＆ ideas generation sessions.
3. Account and Project leadership and management
・Lead the implementational strategy and creative development process.
・Day to day management of all partners/vendors to ensure the brief is delivered within appropriate criteria （budget, timeline）.
・Motivate Account executives to create innovative and accurate plans based on agreed strategic direction.
・Supervision of the collation of competitive data in agreed formats required.
4. Drive Productivity
・Maximize productivity by effectively managing workload and client expectations
・Manage timelines to ensure plans and reporting requirements are delivered on
5. Managing your team and the specialist relationships
－ Report to Account Director who leads AR/VR device account team
－ Managing your direct reports, Account Executive, and clear and accurate briefing of them.
－ Build effective working relationships with production companies and casting
6. Protecting our high standards
・Ensure that any work that leaves the agency is of the highest standard
・Be part of producing ideas that inspire, motivate, engage, and create commercial action
・Be part of producing award－winning work
・Think like a solutions provider
・Ensure you encourage the use of other agency services
|英語レベル||流暢 (英語使用比率: 75％程度)|
■ Experience required:
・Tertiary qualified, more than 7 years of industry experience strong creative development and project management.
・Good understanding of creative production fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
・Strong client－facing communication ＆ presentation skills
■ Key Skills:
1. Good English proficiency, written, verbal, and comprehension
2. Ability to work through strategy perspective based on global account method.
3. Creative minded.
4. Ability of leading and overseeing several projects at one time.
5. Ability to provide a holistic point of view across all media touchpoint.
6. Ability to manage tight timelines, but also to be able to know when to push back if requests are simply not achievable
7. Be confident to present at large meetings/conferences in an articulate and clear manner.
8. Effective ownership of the relationships with day to day and senior clients and other agencies.
9. Effective management of creative ＆ strategy team.
10. Business poise and earns confidence of external and internal stakeholders.
・Passionate, with strong opinions about communications
・An instinctive desire to exceed expectations （clients and management） and deliver
・Ability to build strong relations with colleagues, clients, network partners, and
・Can demonstrate good organizational skills and attention to detail.
・Can multitask and change priorities rapidly and is effective under pressure.
・Ability to work and integrate cultural diversity.
|給与||600万円 ~ 900万円|