An International Company is looking for a Senior Retail Manager to join their office in Tokyo.
The company is one of the top manufacturers of mobile consumer electronics globally and is expected to grow to the top spot within the next few years.
Their devices have won many international awards and they have been in Japan for over 15 years.
They continue to grow as a company while providing the best services they could offer to their customers. In line with this, they would like a Senior Retail Manager to lead these efforts for all their stores, both physical and online.
What's Interesting About the Company?
- They are a well-known company that is showing continuous growth
- They appreciate open communication, and members are given the space to grow professionally
- They like people who are driven and ambitious and are interested in growing their career (and they provide a good compensation package, too!)
What You Will Do:
- Manage and monitor the sales performance and daily operations of each channel/store
- Analyze market data, business trends, and operational indicators to improve channel/store performance
- Upgrade the retail store operation system in cooperation with the FF team and create a terminal operation manual
- Continue to improve retail activities and propose promotion plans
- Conduct marketing planning at the time of new product launch
|その他言語||中国語： 北京語 - ネイティブ|
|If you prefer to use Chinese over English, this role is for you!|
We Want YOU!
- You have significant experience in CES TOP retail business or general electronics/mobile device/IoT products, have been engaged as a store manager or floor manager
- You have practical experience in daily operation and management at retail stores
- You are familiar with IT product channel structure, marketing operation method, industry form in Japan; strong insight into industry
- You are familiar with retail PSI (Production/Sales/Inventory), store execution, and docking modes from distributors in the channel
- You are familiar with consumer sentiment, consumer preferences, and consumer decision-making points
- MS Excel and PPT are your jam!
|会社の種類||大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業|