求人ID : 1128835
A global online brokerage firm
Head of Finance 【Japan】 オーストラリア外資FinTechスタートアップ/赤坂勤務 ～14M
ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world.
With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Finance to join our rapidly growing workforce in Japan.
This position will function as an integral part of the Finance team that controls all Japanese-related financial functions while continuously seeking to improve profitability.
A key component of the role will be presenting the financial matrix of the Japanese business to stakeholders.
You will work closely with local and global senior management on financial operations for the broker dealer relationship and all regulatory requirements. In this position, you will manage all controls and processes including revenue recognition invoicing, accounts receivables, accounts payable, general ledger, income taxes and compensation.
- Develop and oversee the region’s annual operating budget, ensuring all financial targets are met, overall strategy is maintained, and statutory regulations are adhered to
- Review and maintain internal procedures to ensure all local regulations are followed related to the operations of the Japanese equities/derivatives business
- Create and implement an internal audit program to ensure region compliance
- Prepare detailed management accounts, metrics, and reports along with advice and guidance to present to leadership
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and providing the best value to the company
- Manage licensing and submit required financial report[KK1] s accurately and on time
- Document the due diligence processes, tracking, and reporting on existing investments
- Prepare for Audit Reviews with outside auditing staff
preferred experiences（not required）：
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Actuarial or related fields with an advanced degree (Master’s / MBA)
- 7+ years’ experience in Finance and Accounting, 5+ years’ experience in senior financial management with a successful track record in FinTech and/or brokerage environment
- Complete understanding IFRS and Local GAAP
- Working knowledge and experience in the CFD sector
- In-depth analysis of management reporting
- Potential review and analysis on M&A
- Experience with annual audits of Broker Dealers
- Experience with brokerage Net Capital requirements
- A strong knowledge of Japanese Equities markets and the entire life cycle of the trading ecosystem
- Experienced in securing funding sources and structuring trade finance products based on market needs
- Exposure to established or newly set-up fintech/trading platforms
Software and Accounting System Requirements:
- Microsoft Excel, skills required (VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot tables, complex formulas, macros)
- Sun Accounting Systems
Knowledge of systems preferred, but not required:
900万円 ~ 1300万円