求人ID : 1128550
Let's create the future of work together
シニアソリューションコンサルタント/ Senior Solution Consultant (FSI) 【Tokyo】
Advisory Solution Consultant
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Solution Consultant to provide technical pre-sales support to the sales force, and to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during pre-sales discussions.
The Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilising world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow SaaS solution.
- Assist sales in the qualification of Enterprise customer in Finance industry needs through discovery;
- Participation across the sales lifecycle on acquiring strategic customers;
- Provide mentoring and training to peers, colleagues and partners;
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via webex;
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s);
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects;
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents;
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV;
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc;
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors;
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc;
- In conjunction with Sales and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment;
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events.
- At lease 3+ years strong pre-sales experience in Finance industry, particularly with ITSM experience (Tool and business process);
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative;
- Demonstrated technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts;
- Demonstrated experience in supporting sales campaigns to enterprise customers;
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management, IT Operations;
- Extensive demonstration experience covering technical and value needs;
- Experienced in programming languages or developing platform applications.
- Japanese/English - fluent or native
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong.
This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.