求人ID : 1118271
The M&A team in Sonnexdix Japan (“SXJP”) is responsible for sourcing, analysing, leading, obtaining approvals for investment in, and executing the transactions (PV assets in operation and construction) and corporate acquisition opportunities in Japan on behalf of SXJP and Sonnedix Group. It is also responsible to handing over the projects to asset management team in SXJP.
The M&A Officer is expected to manage the deal by him/herself with support from the senior staff of the team and coordinating/leading other functions in SXJP. He/she is expected to have sufficient knowledge of PV projects and general skill of project acquisitions and project investment. Good skill of team work is essential.
Essential Function Description
- Complete the pre-screening of the opportunities and identify any elements that might block or fail the opportunity before starting the acquisition process
- Organize due diligence on the opportunity with internal teams and external advisors
- Obtain internal approval for investment
- Negotiate with sellers on conditions to close including contracts
- Execute the deal
- Manage all the reporting activities related to the M&A including the regular updated decks and tables for the management
- Support different functions in the integration period and handing over the deal to asset management teams
Key Accountabilities of the M&A Officer
- Find sound acquisition opportunities in the Japanese secondary PV market
- Conduct the pre-screening of the M&A opportunities and identify any elements that might block or fail the opportunity before starting the due diligence process.
- Look for, evaluate and coordinate the advisors, that might be involved in the acquisition of the opportunities.
- Lead due diligence process of the opportunities, in coordination with other staff in SXJP.
- Negotiate the acquisition contracts and lead the closing transactions.
- Be involved in the financial modelling of identified targets to come up with a fair purchase price assessment.
- Lead preparation and completion, together with the other SXJP functions, of investment memo for internal approval.
- Support, if requested. the different functions after the M&A closing during the integration period.
- Support Project Finance Team to ensure all M&A deals are financed as planned.
- Support other functions as necessary in order to achieve company goals.
- Regular report to the team head.
- Manage all the reporting activities related to the M&A functions including the regular updated decks and tables for the management.
ビジネス会話レベル (英語使用比率: 50％程度)
- Sound knowledge of the Solar PV projects
- Knowledge of Japan PV sector
- Knowledge of asset, project acquisition, and/or equity partnership negotiations
- Strong Financial analytical skills
- Strong negotiation, follow up and delivery skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Accountable for actions required
- Communication in both Japanese and English
- Managing the transaction team
Position Type/Expected Hours
Required Education and Experience
- Strong Educational background
- Strong knowledge of Financial/investment analysis
- Strong experience handling M&A projects in Japan
- Experience in the Solar PV Market.
- Experience in investment, sales, or business development (experience in one of the largest general trading houses in Japan preferable).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for the employees of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
600万円 ~ 経験考慮の上、応相談