|採用企業||KPMG Ignition Tokyo|
|勤務地||東京都 23区, 中央区|
|給与||900万円 ~ 1300万円|
We will be the centerpiece of our firm’s digital strategy, merging our professional
insights in audit, tax and advisory with the knowledge of our digital experts and
the latest digital technology. It will support the digitalization of our own
services as well as the digital transformation of our clients, and will be a center
for developing the solutions necessaryto succeed in an increasingly competitive
Support the company maximizing the value of its innovative technology business
with strategic management of intellectual property.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Plan intellectual property strategies that support the company’s innovative
• Develop and maintain strategic intellectual property portfolio. Create patent maps
that support the company’s solution and business development.
• Minimize the risk of infringement of intellectual properties. Conduct
freedom－to－operate analyses, and address solutions to any risks found in the
• Develop and maintain internal processes that integrate intellectual property
management into the company’s business
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform
duties and to aid business development.
• Provide other company functions with trainings regarding intellectual property.
• Attend internal and external trainings to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Manage activities of patent firms and law firms.
• As required, work in the context of Japan office and/or global office, and communicate
with our other member firms.
• Have highly professional expertise in intellectual property laws of Japan, and competency to handle intellectual property
business under the laws of other key countries to our group’s business with reasonable assistance of local external
• Work in a big picture.
• Take proactive and creative approach with strong business acumen and can－do mindset.
• Understand technology, business, and the industry.
• Handle complexity.
• Be a good team player.
• Communicate with an excellent interpersonal skill set in both Japanese and English.
• Fit the multi－national and cross－cultural office environment.
|給与||900万円 ~ 1300万円|