Lead a team of Senior Financial Analysts/Finance Managers in supporting the company’s financial planning, analysis and reporting, for a portfolio of client facilities. The role works closely with site managers, operations directors and vice presidents to drive operational efficiencies that result in improvement in the financial results of the company.
A business partner to the vice president, demonstrating business acumen and decision making that improves the company’s financial performance. Able to drive results and desired outcomes with limited supervision. Act as a finance leader in the Asia Pacific region.
Directs financial sub-functions such as cost management and controlling, budgeting, finance, in order to fill the financial needs of the company, protect its assets and ensure global compliancy of all those subfunctions across countries.
- Drives the direction of the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, formulating recommendations to management, financial direction and goal setting for assigned facilities.
- Oversees variance analysis and reporting of actual results versus budget/forecast, drawing meaningful conclusions, and supporting non-financial stakeholders in using analysis to drive the company financials.
- Support the integrity of Corporate reporting of variance analysis by contributing meaningful inputs to the company’s monthly analysis process, and attend results review meetings with US headquarters.
- Support the integrity and financial alignment of operational productivity reporting and metrics for actual results, plus budgets and forecasts.
- Provide robust labor productivity analysis.
- Oversee the month end close process, performing analysis pre financial close to enhance the accuracy of reported financial results.
- Manage the financial system, ensuing maximum productivity and that it meets the needs of the business today and the future.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of financial processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output.
- Develop and oversee finance policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models for assigned area.
- Manages the creation and production responsibility/cost center reporting and analysis.
- Oversee and perform capital investment business cases.
- Oversee and perform financial modelling/pricing analysis for contract extensions and other ad hoc commercial items affecting existing contracts.
- Create and presents financial metrics:
- EBIT and EBITDA Margins
- Forecasted profit and loss statements
- Internal Rate of Return
- Net Present Value
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of Financial Analysts and Finance Managers.