|採用企業||Multinational Insurance Company|
Work Location: Tokyo
Japanese: Fluent (both spoken and written)
English: advanced (both spoken and written)
Looking for a software engineer for their claims systems who can lead functionality
implementation cooperating with internal stakeholders. The job is mostly focused on hands-on
activities including required requirement confirmation from business representatives, designing
architecture, and leading implementation(coding). The role is also expected to provide general
improvement in the team for better quality and efficiency.
1. Hearing details from internal business representatives and design solution applying
2. Analyze and understand well the requirement of business representatives and implement
features/functionalities aligned to coding and security standards.
3. Consider and discuss non-functional requirements such as performance, security, and
monitoring, and apply them to design and implementation.
4. Plan, assign, and grasp task status as a dev lead. Track progress and control developer
workload within the team
5. Be responsible for code quality. Mentor developer on technical topics within the team.
6. Assess and propose an improvement on internal development standard to bring in better quality
7. Be proactive in issue analysis. Provide resolution approach and bug fixes
|英語レベル||流暢 (英語使用比率: 75％程度)|
1. Experience in delivering strategic business-enabling applications
2. Experience in participating in large projects collaborating with regional/global teams and
3. Strong working knowledge of Java, Oracle, Web technologies and Linux
4. working experience utilizing the DevOps concept
5. A collaborative & flexible quick action-taker who thinks customer first
6. Have good analysis skill on problem and business requirement
7. Communicate effectively with stakeholders and other Solution Owners in IT
8. Rigor on quality and security
|会社の種類||大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業|