|給与||経験考慮の上、応相談 ~ 1400万円|
INTRODUCTION TO ASM
ASM is a growing company in the dynamic semiconductor industry. With a presence in 3 continents and across 14 countries, we are pioneers with vast experience within the semiconductor business. As innovators, ASM contributes to every stage of semiconductor manufacturing and beyond, from wafer processing to end products. ASM is a public company traded on the EURONEXT stock exchange. Symbol: ASMI. For more information please visit https://www.asm.com/en/careers
Whether you at the start of a promising career or you are an experienced professional looking to further your career, at ASM we can offer you a culture where you can retain a close relationship like a “family” and your contributions are visible.
A CAREER, NOT JUST A POSITION
There are plenty of good reasons why we think you should work for us, but it's better if you listen to what our people say. This is why they joined ASM We strongly believe in offering everyone a career, not just a position. An example of a typical career path for someone in a technical position would be a move into the management of a group of technical experts. For example, an engineer working on our plasma or thermal product lines could grow into the role and then enter management as a supervisor of a team. We also have expert career paths for specialized roles in IT and Finance, for example, which require very particular knowledge sets.
The Key Account Technologist is the ASM product expert who supports extensive customer and internal company contacts for coordinating the introduction of new products, product improvements, and non-conformances/escalations at the customer. This includes leading projects/programs supporting these activities. The focus of this job is on managing all the technical account aspects of the customers in the assigned region.
Other tasks involve:
• Drive NPI & evaluations by leading the project including hands-on work at the customer location, implement BU developed BKMs or CIPs at the customer, and execute necessary actions and modifications.
• Provide answers to our customers by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customers through corrective steps to resolve high-value problems at customer sites.
• Understand customer timelines for film development/roadmaps for current and future technology nodes and transfers the information to product management, business development, and R&D.
• Identify technical inflections points and work with R&D to ensure customer requirements and learnings are implemented into product development.
• Be responsible for the performance of our equipment at the customer. Customer specifications which are non-ASM standard are signed by the KAT.
• Recognize early non-conformance of our product and takes the necessary steps for corrective actions, including analyzing data, involving hardware and process exports
• Take responsibility to solve any escalation as efficient as possible problems, for NPI and installed base.
|英語レベル||ビジネス会話レベル (英語使用比率: 50％程度)|
• Master degree (or above) in chemical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or material science.
• 7+ years (4+ years for Ph.D.) experience in the semiconductor wafer processing or capital equipment industry.
• Related work experience can include process engineering and technical marketing. Direct experience with silicon wafer processing is a benefit or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills, and ability have been achieved.
• Written and verbal communication skills including excellent presentation skills required.
• Analytical thought and analysis abilities are needed to function in this position.
• Manage multiple conflicting priorities towards the local account teams and within the product line in support of introducing new equipment at the involved customers.
• Japanese and English bilingual communication skills.
|給与||経験考慮の上、応相談 ~ 1400万円|
|会社の種類||大手企業 (300名を超える従業員数) - 外資系企業|