· The RDS Analyst will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR
· He/She should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
· To provideL1 and L1.5 support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web from end user or SD L1 team
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
· To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
· Logging / verifying customer details
· Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
· Creating a ticket in CRM tool
· Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
· Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
· Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
· Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1/L1.5 (where ever applicable)
· Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1.5 (where ever applicable)
· Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
· Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
· Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to TL/SME as applicable for outage confirmation
· Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
· Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
· Trouble shooting issues related to Outlook email / MS office suite / WebEx /Jabber / Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Chrome / Safari, IE, Firefox etc as per scope document and SOW
· Handling Emails & Service Requests using Remote tools
· Handling Technical issues of L1 and issues where L1 scope doesn’t include a resolution or out of scope issues of L1
· Discuss technical and process updates with teams, contribute in technical and process updates/trainings
· Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience preferred.
· Excellent telephone manner and customer service
· Experience of using call logging software.
· Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
· Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation, Windows laptop & Mac books, Desktop, MFD, Mobile & Tablets)
· Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
· Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
· Basic Knowledge of Active Directory, Messaging, User Profile Administration including Remote Troubleshooting, Installation and Uninstallation of applications etc is a must
· MCP and ITIL certification would be desirable but not mandatory
· Should have worked as a Technical Support Executive / System or Network Administrator & acquired hands-on experience in the above areas in large & complex setups
· Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; Understanding of ITIL framework is needed.
· Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, willing to travel, open to work in shifts
· Willingness to work in 24 X 7 support environment including working on Weekends and Holidays.
· Proactive in doing research to find solution for complex problems not documented in SOP
· Knowledge Management (SOP Creation, Updating, etc)
· Queue Management and other additional and adhoc responsibilities needs to be followed arising out of business requirements