求人ID : 1002467
Admissions Coordinator for Undergraduate Program／UG 入学審査部
Overview of position:
The TUJ Undergraduate Admissions Office is responsible for reviewing and processing all applications to the Undergraduate Program, sending out admission decisions on a monthly basis, accurately entering and maintaining data in various information systems, and ensuring the smooth flow of student documents between departments. The Admissions Coordinator will handle various inquiries and requests as liaison with the relevant offices and departments within TUJ, process admissions review and transfer credit evaluations with the Admissions Advisors, and conduct other general duties assigned by the Senior Admissions Advisor. This is a new position and specific duties may be subject to change upon the Senior Admissions Advisor’s and/or the institution’s needs.
- Work as office coordinator to keep the admissions operations running smoothly.
- Handle initial inquiries and requests from the relevant offices including Admissions Counseling, Academic English Program, Academic Advising Center, and Office of Student Services regarding admissions policies, application review procedures, and transfer credit evaluations
- Enter student data in support of day-to-day operations (including application file review, transfer credit evaluations, admission decision making, and new student file preparation) in TUJ information systems (Banner by Ellucian, u.achieve, Netsuite by Oracle, etc.)
- Update student data when additional college transcripts and test scores arrive for newly admitted students and currently enrolled students
- Scan and upload all admission-related documents and make sure the documents are accurately stored in the system
- Assist in reviewing AEP, Bridge and Undergraduate applications and processing transfer credits in TUJ information systems
- Assist in pre-checking required application documents, test scores and GPAs for Admissions Counseling
- Prepare new student files in coordination with Academic Advising Center
- Process admission cancellations and deferrals when Office of Student Services sends out the notifications
09:00 – 17:30, Monday through Friday
- Approximately 2 weeks university-wide break over Christmas/New Year
- Japanese social insurance and pension
- Commuting allowance
- Tuition benefits for Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ) programs.
The easiest way to reach the Tokyo campus is by train, through Sangen-jaya station. This station is served by two lines: the Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line (subway) and the Tokyu Setagaya Line (tram). Please use the correct one.
- 10-minute walk from Sangen-jaya Station, Setagaya Line (Open in Google Maps)
- 7-minute walk from Sangen-jaya Station, Den-en-toshi Line, South Exit A
Desired start date is early 1st July, 2020
流暢 (英語使用比率: 75％程度)
Qualifications & Experience:
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- Bilingual in Japanese and English (oral and written)
- 2-3 years work experience in higher education or an area related to admissions and/or academic administrative services
- A graduate from a U.S. university or familiarity with the U.S. higher education system
- A history of commitment to data entry and record-keeping
- Strong computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and CRM
- Friendly, professional and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of international admissions and higher education systems is preferred
- Familiarity with information systems (e.g., Banner by Ellucian, u.achieve, Netsuite) is preferred
- Experience collaborating with recruiters, academic or student services offices is a plus.
東京都 23区, 世田谷区
09:00-17:30 Monday through Friday
Weekends, Public Holidays, approx. 2 weeks over New Year