Job ID : 990886
Date Updated :
February 24th, 2021
Global company. Industry leader.
~750万 [IT Specialist] Global ITスペシャリスト 外資系
Branch IT Desktop Systems Specialist at the Tokyo office.
The role of the Branch IT Desktop Systems Specialist is to provide technical support to all employees in Japan.
He/she will be responsible for supporting and troubleshooting desktop systems, servers, and network devices.
This position will work under the direction and supervision of the Japan IT Team Lead but will report directly to the APAC IT Manager based in Shanghai.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Provide technical support to employees for all IT systems and services
• Handle support tickets
• Configure and support desktop PCs and laptops and other IT assets
• Manage IT vendors
• Troubleshoot IT systems and services
• Work with global IT teams and escalate issues as needed
• Hold training sessions
• Participate in planning and execution of local IT infrastructure projects
Minimum Experience Level
Over 3 years
Minimum English Level
Minimum Japanese Level
Minimum Education Level
Permission to work in Japan required
Qualifications and Skills
• 2+ years of work experience in an IT position
• Business level Japanese and English.
• Experience in PC/workstation provisioning, troubleshooting, and management
• Interest in working with technology
• Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally when required (5% estimated)
Preferred Qualifications/Nice to have
• Experience in a multi-national company
o Windows servers
o Server virtualization
o Storage and backup technologies
o Routers, switches, wireless networks, and VPN technologies
o Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
o PBX/telecom systems
o Data center management
o Collaboration and VoIP applications
o Microsoft Office 365 (including Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive) or others
o Phone setup and support
o Can work under stress
o can work independently, with little supervision
o Open mind
4.5 million yen ~ 7.5 million yen