- Find Jobs
- Sales Director - 836578
Sales Director-Global Hotel Chain
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Aichi Prefecture
Negotiable, based on experience
- Work Hours
January 11th, 2019 17:36
- Career Level
- Minimum English Level
- Minimum Japanese Level
- Minimum Education Level
- Visa Status
No permission to work in Japan required
Leads and manages all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
Achieves personal booking goals and makes recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.
The client globally owns more than 400 hotels in more than 350 locations. Due to the increase of inbound tourism, the client is looking for a strong Director of sales to ensure the revenue will steadily increase over the years.
- Supporting Developing & Executing Sales Strategies.
- Create sales strategy in order to maximise the revenue.
- Manage the sales activities and monitors day to day of direct reports.
- Anaylise the current market trend and financial data.
- Chance to work in a global hotel chain.
- Ability to travel inbound and outbound for business trip.
- Strong base salary and incentive.
- Clear and transparent of promotion path.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthony Morcom on +813 6832 8918.
- Strong work experience in the Tourism, Hotel and Leisure Industry.
- Have management experience.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Japanese
The client globally owns more than 400 hotels in more than 350 locations. Due to the increase of inbound tourism, the client is looking for a strong Director of sales to ensure the revenue will steadily increase over the years