SAP SD Functional AMS Consultant
Urgently Hiring SAP SD AMS Functional Consultant
1. Bilingual skill (Native Japanese, Business level English for speaking/ listening/ writing/ reading)
2. Business process knowledge in Sale and distribution field
3. Business Blue Printing/Gap analysis experiences
4. SD functional understanding (Technical/Configuration capability is NOT mandatory, but super user level understanding is MUST)
5. Strong SD AMS Support / SD Order to cash support exp. required.
6. Documentation skill
7. Communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill and flexibility
Nice to have requirements
1. Experienced in Global SAP roll-in/out projects in manufacturing companies. Experience in pharmaceutical/ chemical/ life science sectors are preferable.
2. SAP functional experiences
1. Responsible for identifying gaps between centralized SAP and as-is business process/legal compliance, identifying requirements, to-be business processes/systems, leading/managing implementation and testing.
2. Support key user training and data migration.
3. To understand global template (Functional coverage of globally standardized SAP, Global standard processes/policies)
4. To understand high level local organizational structure incl external units, as-is business process flow, high level local as-is system architecture incl. interfaces, middleware and high level data flow.
5. To understand (and prepare if not available) the standards incl. procedures, check list, templates from the central team.
6. To clarify as-is batch job scheduling, monitoring, error handling process and constraints.
7. To identify and prioritize gaps, identify high level requirements/NFRs incl. forms/reports/conversions (Uploading and downloading).
8. To identify to-be integrations, to-be integration technologies and to make list of to-be interfaces with key attributes such requirements descriptions, real-time based/batch job, protocols, data types, frequency, data size etc.
9. To lead and manage configuration team to ensure configuration is completed on schedule without any critical flaws.
10. To discuss with development manager/offshore team the high level custom functionality requirements incl. integrations.
11. To coordinate configuration team and development team to detail the technical requirements.
12. To clarify questions from the client team and from development team in a timely manner.
13. To support the client team and the development team in testing, training, master data preparation and data migration.
14. To make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to client team and Deploy lead.
With almost 190,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2014 global revenues of EUR 10.573 billion.
Capgemini Japan K. K. , established in 2012, offers an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise. We help your organization transform in order to improve your performance and competitive positioning in the following industries, focusing on a suite of key offerings.
Our seven core Values provide the basis for our rules of conduct within our teams: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Solidarity/Team Spirit, Modesty and Fun. Today, these values are at the heart of our identity as a socially responsible company. They shape our sustainable ethical culture and encourage a mindset which encompasses integrity and ethical behavior. We rely on our top management's leadership and our local teams' participation to ensure these values have global reach and relevancy.